LF a late night raiding guild Horde or Alliance

Hello;
I am a returning player looking for a new guild for raiding for Dragon Flight. Open to other activities such as M+ or PvP etc. I’m looking for a casual to Semi hardcore guild and a raid start time after 930 pm EST or later.

I have been a healer, I have been damage and I have been a tank. I am comfortable filling any role. However I have class preferences in each role, ask if interested. Okay with relocating Realms if needed currently on Stormrage (A) and Zul’Jin (H).

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

We are planning to raid on Thrall-Horde. Gonna be one day a week on Thursday and very casual. Looking to clear normal and maybe heroic. If that sounds interested shoot me a message on discord.

DaltonTheLEO#6352

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding our roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight!

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Regular guild activity is usually in the evenings/nights

Recruitment Needs:
-1 tank any class (Currently Trialing)
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Elemental, Marks
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

add me airbouorne88#1885

Hi there,
I have a 1x/week AOTC focused team and we have several spots available. I’ll drop the guild info below and if the time works for you, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.