LF a Home for Shadowland

Hello guys and girls I’m currently looking for a Raiding/M+ Guild to join for shadowland’s and beyond I currently am 4/12M exp this xpac and will be bring both my toon’s with me were I end up 470 Havoc DH and 473 Prot pally I would like to stay alliance but willing to go horde if its the right fit I’m currently on Stormrage Alliance but I want a place to call home for good… you can leave a message here or My Info will be below…

BTag - Maxie#11414
Discord - Twaldy#5379

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Maxi! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal with the primary focus being making friends and learning to overcome challenging content together. Mythic raid progression, Insightful and fun mythic+ runs, and achievement runs at the end of each raid tier. These are just a few of the activities our team regularly participates in and we would like to invite you!

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in contact with me over bnet or discord and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or just have a chat!

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream is a possibility, our guild Junction May be the place for you! We are a smaller guild (currently 25 members) who love to do mythic +, arenas/bg’s, and raiding. If this sounds good to you, go ahead and add me and we can talk some more!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - 7PM - 10 PM EST

Monday - 9:30PM- 11:30OM EST

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.

If you want CE in SL come here.