LF a home for 9.1 (and beyond)

Hello there!

Looking for somewhere to start raiding again. The group I used to run with fell apart at the end of MoP and I’ve just basically been doing LFR since after coming back mid-Legion. I’m not a former CE raider. I have no Mythic raiding XP. I was able to dip my toes into Heroic CN, but I had only done normal once at that point and the guild had already been clearing through Sludgefist on Heroic. I’m hoping to find a place to progress from through Normal and Heroic, do some M+, and have some fun. I’ll play basically anything, with a preference for Heals or Tanking.

I’ve currently got:

• Alliance (Eredar/Gorefiend/Spinebreaker/Wildhammer/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh)
    • 205 H. Priest
    • DH and Hunter (this character)
  • Horde (Area-52)
    • 200 Enh. Shaman
    • Paladin, Druid, and Monk

I’m usually on every night, aside from Thurs & Sunday, from 11ish EST. I can probably get on closer to 9 EST for a raid. I’ve got a wife and 2 kids and can’t no life it like I used to, so if you start raiding at 8 or earlier, that’s probably not going to work out for me. Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey! We’re currently in need of dps and heals for the core raid team, however we are on Kel’Thuzad. (We’re also looking to set up a second more casual raid team that needs everything!) If you’re willing to realm transfer you can continue reading. DragonHeim has a lovely community that runs just about everything every day. If you’re interested or want to know more feel free to message me on discord Dracnian#3805 Have a nice day :slight_smile:

I am looking for Heals and DPS… Chech out out post! Please Delete

Hello, we may be a good fit for you. Have a look at our pitch and let me know

Chemically Balanced

Heya! I think we might be a good fit for you–I’d love to chat with you! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

/bump - Thanks for the replies so far - please consider your raid times and my availability.

Hey Elirion, my guild is looking for ranged DPS for the new tier and we’re on Area 52 too! Feel free to add me on bnet if you’d like to talk more! retrowave#11236

Our raid times are right on your no go line but feel free to check us out!

Hello Elirion: Too Sweet is an active & established guild on Alliance side of Lightbringer

Leadership:
GM: Nessdark,
Officers: Wolfpac, Verethas, Feroce, Felweeb, Falovard, and Vull

Our community is proud to be the home for beginner and veteran players alike. We regularly run Mythic Keystone dungeons, normal and heroic raids, plus transmog, mount & achievement runs. We strive for AOTC each raid tier at a pace that fits the core roster. You should join us if you are a Parent or College age player who just wants to enjoy the game. Play in a relaxed setting without much pressure to play something you dont want to. Our raids are known to be big social events with lots of laughter, music, and progression. We believe we play better if everyone is enjoying themselves.

Raid Progress:
N 10/10, H 10/10

Raid Times:
Fridays 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST (Realm Time)

To join: Whisper any officer or member online.
or message me on battlenet
Jackymoon#1378 aka Wolfpac

Hello Elirion,

You said you are usually on most days aside from Thursdays and Sundays. Is that because you have prior commitments that keep you from playing on Sundays?

We raid Sun and Mon 10pm est - 1am est. Just trying to clarify your availability.

Check us out if interested
Team After Hours Recruiting for 9.1

Hey, I don’t have a fancy pre made guild pitch, but I do raid lead a small guild on MalGanis that has achieved aotc every tier we have raided. We have a team of about 10 looking to build that are all friends, we dabble in pvp and have ksm key pushes. We raid Thursday 730cst to 10cst and Friday 730cst to 11cst. If this sounds doable please reach out to me on discord FallenBoA#3115.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Allo Elirion o/

Dusk Eternal are currently looking for a healer to round out our raiding roster going into 9.1!

We are a relaxed bunch of raiders that get bosses to 0% (AotC back in March). We raid two nights a week (Mondays and Fridays 9p-12a eastern) and all have jobs/families so we understand your time constraints.

Ill leave our recruitment post below, and my discord is bluu#7164 if you want to chat some more on the subject. Best of luck!

Hello Elirion!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819|ShovelCopter#0286

Bnet: Purple86#1959 |ShovelCopter#1477

Thanks for reading!!