LF a [H] PvP focus guild!

Hook me up

some of us will be doing a alot of pvp and raid on weekends

Hey whats up man! Come check out my forum that I posted and feel free to check out our discord channel where you can read up on who and what we are about. Might find things you like.

Discord: BnH247#9580 add if you’re still interested, we raid and will be doing premade bg’s :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

[H] <Bandidos>-Grobbulus

Guild type : Both raid and PvP oriented.
Raid times : Weekends Between 6pm and 9 pm Eastern hopefully .

What we are looking for :

Both old school Vanilla players and new players who will be extremely active . My core group of friends (including me ) haven’t been around since early BC. We are extremely competitive and typically get quite advanced in the games we play so if your not a pro yet , that’s ok we will be re learning metas.

Raid times :
Can adjust times to fit core members time tables . We have members from both Canada , and the Texas area . I myself game at all hours .

I will be rolling a warrior to tank in raids , and my duo level partner , a shaman.

Extras:
Guild name , raid times , gold strategies and classes will all be discussed in our discord channel before release . Also dedication will absolutely be recognized .

Personality :

Chill, laid back gamers who enjoy blazing and pub stompin’

Discord : discord.gg/UPfFkt6
Server Name : Vanilla Icecream