LF a Guild I use Dawnbringer Server

Hello, I am looking to join a Guild that has actual active players. Not one that has 6 people with 10 alts each and haven’t been on for months. I haven’t done many dungeons, and I only have one level 60 Beast Master Hunter with a iLevel around 145. I gave up on trying in game. The looking for Guild is tedious at best and doesn’t show You anything about active players. “You find this out after You join and look at the roster”. This last guild I joined boasted over 400 players but I am on all the time and hardly anyone is ever on. If You have a active member guild and wouldn’t mind helping Me with Dungeons and anything else, I would be happy to join Your Guild. I just got back into the game. I just do PvE BTW. Thanks

Let’s chat !

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Hi, I sent a friend request on Discord. I will be back later. It’s kind of late here. 4:30 AM. But I will BBL.

You might find the same issue with this grp, I looked for 4-5 days at different times, early, mid-morning, late afternoon, evening and late, late night. 2-3 on max. It is a community, of many players from many servers. The Disc was busy, but rare response unless you were known, same with the community/text channel chat -no one talked unless you were known, regardless of saying hello myself or asking if anyone wanted to do something. People tend to get butt hurt when you leave guilds or communities that aren’t a fit. Find what YOU need, they’re aren’t paying your sub fees. You have a right to be happy and not a #. It is a struggle and I hope you find a good location.

I’m sorry you had a poor experience. However I have to argue your observations as I am on every day and you really must go deep outside our peak play times to find less than 5 players online. And during evening EST/CST there are on average 10 characters logged in to the channel and upwards of 20 in the Discord. For example we run 3-4 m+ groups 3 times per week and CN twice weekly. Which would be impossible if only 2-3 toons were logged in.

As for you’re experience with not being responded to I again have to call this in to question as I personally have stepped out of raids and mythics on a regular basis to speak with new players to the guild.

I would like to discuss this more with you. Please message me on Discord. Thanks!

Also a quick search of posts from new users to the discord over the last several weeks shows me that every person that entered the Discord was responded to by several members multiple times on each of the new users posts, and of those users all but two are still with us and active. There is one new user however that posted absolutely nothing after being greeted by 6 users immediately. Could this be you?

I take the health and atmosphere of this guild and its surrounding community rather seriously so I’m keenly interested in talking about your experience with us.

Just so you know I am also from this community and posted almost the same thing you did. Came back to the game mainly looking for a guild to hangout and do pve content. I’ve had nothing but good times here. We have a bot that tells us when new people join and they are always welcomed by at least 2 people or more. What the new user does from there ( responds to the welcomes or asks any questions about the guild) is up to them. We are deifnitley active and have a whole schedule for when we run certain content.

Hey Borkin,

Reformation is a medium sized guild, not so big that you’re a faceless member in a crowd. Usually about 10 people on in the evenings, up to about 20 right now. Things are a little slow as people are waiting for 9.1 to drop. My goal is to have a consistent 20-25 people on during the evenings. You are welcome to snoop around the guild to get a feeling for how it is if you want. We’re family friendly and do a bit of most everything. Normal raiding, M+, old content, achievements. My BNet info is in the general info post below. Happy to chat and answer any questions you have. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam

Thank You for the response Samvimes, unfortunately I found out I have to be in the same server. I have 5 toons right now, so I have edited My post to show the server I use. I cannot switch servers. And I’m not really looking to make another character. But Thanks again. And sorry for not specifying the server I play on. Which is Dawnbringer. Thanks again.

No worries Borkin. Good luck in your search :slight_smile: You’ll find something that works for you.

1 Like