LF a guild

Hello! I’m a veteran from Vanilla! I love my guild mates but over the years my guild leader has not recruited nor kept up with the guild to well so its mainly extremely casual! I’m looking for a guild i can raid with and find a arena partner! Also i would love to have someone to push mythic s with and really take off and be social. sitting in a guild alone stinks! I have a lot of experience in wow and MMORPGS in general playing everything from KOTOR, ESO,TERA, FF14 and more! I’m a older guy with kids and a serious job so when i get home and put the monsters back in the closet for the night i look to unwind, tell a few dick jokes and have a good time. Please contact me back if you think i would be a good fit!

TANARIS Valfury#11912 Greymane Tanaris

1 Like

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/8 N EP, and 3/8 H EP. We are on Moon Guard.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. (CST) We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience. feel free to add laskaland#1404 in BNET.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 4/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• Tank - Any Except Paladin
  • R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474

Hey Jeneric!

Safe Word is looking to add some DPS to our raid teams. We also have a good group of players interested in PvP so I don’t think it would be hard for you to find more than one person interested in running arenas with you. :slight_smile: I left my old guild for similar reasons that you did and have found a great home here! We raid on two teams, T/Th and W/M, 7-10 PST and run m+, pvp, farm nights, etc other nights of the week. We’re a horde guild, so you’d need to swap but I think we are worth it. :slight_smile:

Here’s our recruitment post for more info:

If this is something you might be interested in please add me on discord at Esaora#3578. Good luck in finding your new home. :slight_smile:

Hello Jeneric!

Always fun to find someone else who has branched out into multiple MMOs. While I’m one of the few whom actively loves PvP (but, by no means the only one!) we do have a group of people from all walks of life.
An advantage to Final Stand is that we’ve survived since the beginning. Constantly raiding through every expansion, and still going strong. We’ve recently added a number of folks who’ve fit right in, so I can guarantee a newcomer should not feel left out.
Allow me to toss out our fabulous copy-de-pasta for your perusal, and regardless, best of luck in finding your new home!

The Quick and Dirty:
Guild & Server: Final Stand, Duskwood (Connected Bloodhoof)
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (2100-2400)
Current Progression: The Eternal Palace 6/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Primary: Kalsam (Discord @KalsamRetritro#5867 /Bnet Kalsam#1794)
Optional: Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), or any officer in-game
Wowprogress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/Final+Stand
Raiderio: /raider.io/guilds/us/duskwood/Final%20Stand
Requirements: Be Fun, Open and Diverse. Understand your role, and be willing to take constructive criticism.
Needs: One to Two Healers - Pref; Priest, Shaman or Paladin, and Ranged DPS; Our WoWProgress is always up to date on what is needed.

Expanded Introduction:
Final Stand is one of the oldest raiding guilds on Duskwood. We are a raiding guild with a relaxed approach to raiding and are looking for players interested in working on progression, can play well with others, and are always willing to learn with a good attitude. Our focus each raid tier is at least AotC, with Mythic as determined based on the groups desires.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00 PM EST. With a five minute break roughly every hour.
Flasks and Food are provided for progression, and many in the guild are willing to make potions for reduced costs to guildmates. Enchants and gems are available for raiders.

We like to do more than just play WoW. Our discord is often filled with people playing a wide variety of games and we encourage all who join to jump in.

Anyone interested in finding a home more than just a guild is encouraged to PST online (or bnet) to Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), Kalsam (Kalsam#1794), Tirnotham, or Nahmbra.

=====================
Classic Side Note:
We are planning to play and raid in Classic! We will be Horde Side for this. There will be no restrictions on class or spec, aside from showing you can play the one you choose.
Should you wish to know more, or join us for Classic, please contact any of the aforementioned people.

Hi Jeneric,
We’re a mostly adult guild… We understand that people have to AFK to deal with little raiders.
We raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Eastern.!

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last time someone posted a first kill vid… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

Cheers,
Treesus

I have to let you all know i am on TANARIS GREYMANE server. i have it in my original post should have made it more noticeable.

Hi Jeneric,

I honestly think we are a perfect fit for you. We are adult multi gaming communty, most of our members in their 30s-40s with kids and jobs. And we like dick jokes and having a good time! :slight_smile: I will post out infor below, let me know if you are intrested to get in touch.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 6/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

If you’re looking for a guild on Greymane - Tanaris, there’s a corresponding forum for that server. If you post in the guild recruitment forums, generally it’s assumed you’re willing to transfer servers. I was previously on Greymane - Tanaris, and it’s quite a dead server when it comes to finding guilds.

yes and this is the general search and my post does state greymane tanaris.

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 6/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of an off-healer and few dps to fill out the raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, or Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Good luck, I hope you find what you’re looking for on Tanaris Greymane =)

Hello Jeneric,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!