Lf a guild

Title,

I owe all my best experiences in this game throughout the years to the times I was involved in a guild. I don’t want to just put a title under my name, I want to meet new people and make some buddies.

BFA is many things but for me playing solo and having trade chat being the only visible social interaction is trying to say the least. I’ve raided and pvp’d but not current content. I’m open to all of it. I have no extensive experience with RP but I’m open to it if a guild was open to me learning. I have respect for it and don’t ever grief.

I don’t want to just wear a banner. I want to meet new folks and take part in the social elements this game used to bolster before it was dismantled into what it is now. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

I have attached a link below of some popular RP guilds (: check it out! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

4 Likes

Hey there spiritbox! Dullahan here, I really feel like Coldridge Company could be a good home for you.

You can check out our recruitment thread at

Coldridge Company Recruitment (Arena/BG, Mythic+, Raid, RP )

Also feel free to contact myself, Dionna, or Acialga for more information, or any online member for an invite!

2 Likes

Thank you Nahkona, I saw that post before I made one of my own. I’ve been keeping the guilds listed in mind while I play so it’s been incredibly helpful for sure!

Dullahan, I read your recruitment post previously as well but every time I’m online and look for a member, no one is on. Are you guys fairly active still or have people gone into hibernation until August? I’ll keep my eye out.

1 Like

We are fairly active though smaller guild. Peak activity is during 4p-12a server time as most of us are working adults with families.

Hey there were a casual friendly guild who would love to have you. We do a little bit of everything if you would like to know more just let me know!

You play Red Team TDC would have you. We’re still growing and tend to skew toward RPPVP. Undead focused but we take all kinds.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere, you should come check us out at The Ashen Vale

We mostly wpvp, rp, and run mythics. We are out to just have fun, while trying to keep it family friendly.

Ganking and murder in a wholesome enviorment.

Hi Spirit,

Check out the guild listing and also come on into the Alliance RP Discord - lots of guilds there you can talk to and figure out which group fits your style the best.

If you’re interested in either military RP or a more scholarly/academic type RP, check us out. We RP a Kul Tiran reconnaissance/specops unit as well as the staff of the Proudmoore Naval Academy in Boralus. We also do a fair amount of WPvP and some PvE.

Kill Order is a pvp focused guild that does a light RP. We love and enjoy all things pvp. If interested please feel free to pst any of us in game!