Lf a guild to call home

Hello!

I am looking for a guild to call home. Where you feel like a friend and not just another random player.

Im a casual player that can only play for a couple hours a week due to work. I mostly mount farm and transmog farm. Looking to get into both PVP and Raiding. Im completly new to both of those haha.

I have a fresh 120 Ret Paladin on Kel’Thuzad (Alliance) and a 114 Frost DK on Zul’jin (Horde). I would like to stay on either of these servers but i am willing to start fresh on a new server.

Btag: Jerza#11965

1 Like

If you’re still looking, you’re welcome to come hang out and see if we’re worth a realm transfer. We’re on Dalaran, one of the larger population servers. Most of us transferred from Azuremyst which is very low pop. The switch has been great and the economy much better. We are focused on raiding (N/H) but do a lot more than that.

Message me for more info.

MarineMike#1651 - GM <Classified>

Thanks you for the response :slight_smile:

Looking to see whats out there :slight_smile:

Good Luck in your search <3
We are small, alliance, on a different server… but casual we can do :slight_smile:

Thank you for the response :slight_smile:
I like small guilds. They can feel more welcoming and friendly sometimes

1 Like

sometimes :slight_smile:

It can also be a double edged sword at times, given schedules, real life, moods, etc. But, we try. and that’s why we try to get to know people better.

It can take a long time to build a foundation from people who haven’t met and don’t necessarily have common in game goals. But, we’re persist, and we’ll get there when we get there. <3

… I failed to notice you were a paladin.
… I might be class bias when responding- but it’s not my fault everyone good people are paladins!

… I am a lock of ‘light’ (half lock-half holy priest) just looking for some harmless mischief :slight_smile: <3

Kirrin’s btag is: Kiriin #1940 just give him a shout to talk more or questions. :facepunch:

Hello Modred,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991 and discord is Lostariel#4012.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile: