Lf a guild progression mythic

hey , im new returning player from 3 year! when last played has a holy priest i cleared guldan in mythic , and many more stuff pve experience!also other game aswell! im lf a guild who want to kill mythic raid progression accepted! can play disc or shadow! friendly and fun to be with :D! hope see you soon ! add my bnet : deathascone#1925

Hi! Quantic is a reforming guild that has come back for some shadowlands fun! We have spent the first week of raid doing trials and trying to optimize our raid and were able still to defeat 8/10 bosses with all of these moving pieces! We are getting settled to a decent resting place now but are still lacking a few key pieces for the game board!

All applicants are given a look, a chance and hugs as well! <3 Raid times are Wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. If this sounds like the place for you, you can either stop by quanticguild(dot)com and fill out an application and join the discord to look over the rules and necessities that govern the guild or you can add me Shang#1920 if you have questions! Thanks for your time!

If you’re still looking, come check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-2day-weekday-aotcmythic/651171