Lf A-Guild Mage

Well with the coming release of classic I’m going to be coming back to wow. I will likely have a few friends that will as well (they haven’t decided what class as of yet)

As for myself I will be playing a Gnome Mage (ether tailor/chant or eng/mine) I’m 37 though have a hardcore gaming nature, my work does not allow that. I understand min minmaxing, needing Ideally I to be up on rotations etc and will make sure I am logged out at raid entrances for raids. Raiding would be Fri-Sun evenings no earlier than 4 pst. If Mon-Thurs would have to be later than 8pst or ending before 4est. (I’m a long haul trucker, I have a hotspot aswell as most truck stops offer high speed wifi) As for leveling I will more than likely be on the slow side as for my work schedule. But will hit 60 asap. I have a desktop and laptop in my rig and currently play it her games on the road so understand what I can and can’t put in. With classic it will be the only game I will be playing.

Looking for an adult guild that are fine joking around and have thick skin. A group that remembers the social dynamic of classic and aims to recreate it.

1 Like

Take a look see if this suits what you’re looking for. Raid times don’t match up exactly. But you never know.

• Ex

Hey man,

You sounds like you might fit in with me and my buddies.
We’re all around ~30yrs old, full time/families and stuff. We’ve all been separated by servers and stuff over the years and have all since quit, or always been separated by faction etc.

But we’re all starting a guild together and I have about 15 IRL buddies + 5-6 internet friends signed up so far.

Our work/raid times havent been completely sorted out yet but most of us are on an 8-5 shift. If its weekday raids it will be probably starting around 8 or 9 est. and ending around 12-1. and weekends will be definitely after 4. So whatever we pick it sounds like it will line up with you.

We’re a buncha goofy dudes, we definitely joke and roast each other and can handle it well. And we aren’t gonna be hardcore. But we are gonna raid, we’ll be taking our time leveling etc. as we all work etc.

You and your friends are more than welcome to join us.

Whats up buddy! Check us out!

We may be the group you all are looking for!

NA-PvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds, maybe a sprinkle of role-play to top it all off. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content.

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 11pm (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

Ice9#4515 on discord