LF a guild for 10.2

Hey there! Here is our guild if you are interested!

Guild & Server: Carefactor Zero - Tichondrius

Raid Times/Days: Thursday/Friday 4:30 - 7PST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M

How to reach me: taullaris (discord) Taullaris#1461 (Bnet)

Requirements: A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and help others. And an inclusive mindset
Needs: Looking for DPS and Heals for core team but all others are welcome for subs/casual play!

Other than raiding we also do Mythic + dungeons and play other games while hanging out in discord. The main focus of our guild is a place where people can have fun and learn the raiding side of the game while progressing with likeminded individuals

Hey Sinfulkaneoc! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

1. x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng
  • Holy Priest
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Ret

High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

We are Dark Throne on Tichondrius. We are a laid back group that have been raiding since the start of BFA. We get AotC every raid tier and we push into Mythic to see how far we can go. We are not elitist by any means, but we aren’t super casual either. We want to have fun while we raid, but we expect to progress at the same time. The guild is a mature one and we are all adults with our own lives. We understand that, so we don’t hold it against people if they have to call out or miss raid. We just appreciate the heads up and to not make it a habit :).

We raid Fri/Sat 8PM to 11PM PST. (11PM - 2AM EST) - We also run Alt nights as an optional run on Wednesdays at the same time.
We are currently 9/9H , 2/9M for the current tier - we ended at 2/8M with aotc in the last tier.
We are looking for additional DPS and a tank to help fill out our roster to start Mythic progression.

We have a 2 week trial period to make sure it’s a good fit for both sides, if it seems like a good fit then we would extend the offer to raid full time with us.

I hope I answer most of the questions in the above, if not feel free to ask more!

bnet: romia#1420
discord: minwe.romia

bumping this up

Hello There Sinfulkaneoc!

I was unsure from your post exactly what kind of raiding you may be interested in, but wanted to reach out in case we’re a good fit for you. My guild, Prosapia, is recruiting for 10.2. We are a Heroic guild who achieves AOTC every tier. We raid on Sundays and Mondays from 9pm-12am EST.
More details are in the post below. If you have any interest or questions, feel free to reach out to me on battlenet - Nickelbritt#1441

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Howdy Sinfulkaneoc!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey Sinfulkaneoc,

Reign of Darkness is looking for more DPS for 10.2. We typically raid 9est-11est 2 nights a week(we pick from tues, wed, thurs or sometimes sat).

Most of us are older 30+. We are an AOTC guild and most of us do push keys. If you are interested in chatting my discord is pegis and bnet is Pegis#1405.

bumping this up

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng but open to any
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hi Sinfulkaneoc,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. We are also looking to keep building to solidify a 20 person team to push further into mythic raiding.

Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add several DPS classes to our 20 person heroic team that will be running on Wed nights as well as our full 30 person raid team that will be starting at normal and run on Tue/Thu nights.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Greetings! We have started a new guild on Medivh and would like to bring the one that is not yet with us! We are family friendly, lovable and we love to joke around… ALOT. We believe that Love Endures all things, Believes all things, and that Love Never Fails.

We are a start up guild hoping and planning on moving into Season 3 with THUNDEROUS FORCE! Well, we’d be glad to get a friendly group together that doesn’t mind wiping as we learn haha.

Currently we have a fellowship raid mostly alts and we play whatever we can manage with that group. We use that time to get to know one another a little, share potentially too much information but always seeking to have a good quality game day! Hope to hear from you soon! At any rate, have fun! <3

Add me to see if we’re a good fit for you!

Discord: Halamay#8708

Hi there SinfulKaneoc,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hey! Our guild is [H] One More Pull on Zul’jin, and we’re actively looking for dps! :slight_smile: We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30PM EST and are usually really active with M+/PvP/achievements outside of raid if you’re into those. We only shoot for AOTC, a few may push into CE but not as a guild. We’re semi-casual - we know what we’re doing and expect others to do the same to make sure no one is hard carry and everyone can enjoy the content. Feel free to reach out on disc (Mollotov) if it seems like something you’re interested in!

[Moderate Expectations] is a relatively new guild. We formed at the end of 10.0 and managed to clear AOTC and get many of our raiders KSH. Would like to push a couple mythic bosses once we get a full raid team.

Looking for raiders to help us fill out our team. As our name suggests we’re looking for players with like-minded personalities. We like to joke around and have a good time, but take our boss kills semi-seriously. We were able to build a strong group of players quickly, we’re looking to add to our ranks and try some mythic bosses.

Looking for any players that can potentially hit the right buttons at the right times. And if you enjoy dying on boss fights we have a warlock that can give you a run for your money.

Mainly looking for DH (any spec), Priest healer (comfortable with shadow), Rouge, Hunter, Mage, Warlock and an Augmentation Evoker.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-8 Server Time

Reach out to any of our officers and we can chat!
Hectorican#1659 (Bnet) - Hectorican#8703 (Disc)
Sunblind#11719 (Bnet) - Sunblind (Disc)
Philster#11479 (Bnet) - Phil#9916 (Disc)
Nerdsnipe#1626 (Bnet) - Nerdsnipe#1598 (Disc)

Sounds like we could be a great fit for you!

Hi!

The Grove - Proudmoore NA, my newer guild, is recruiting for all roles. Must be 18+ years old to join. This guild is young and is looking to build up M+ and Heroic Raiding teams.

We are a guild that is focused on being supportive and inclusive. We want to make a guild where everyone can reach their goals, and not be left behind. Currently, I am aiming to help people with their KSH/KSM/end of season things. Also currently participating in Break the Meta!

Looking to build a core team for AOTC season 3 of DF with alt raid nights. Currently, core raid nights would be Tuesdays and Saturdays.

There will be M+ nights, as well as nights for collecting, farming mats, old content, etc. for those that play the game more casually.

We do have a discord with a guild chat channel so that people can communicate outside of game/hang out, if wanted/needed.

You can reach me at Kaedos on discord. Kaedos#11664 on BTag

if you havent found a guild yet check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones

Hi Sinfulkaneoc! Are you open to other realms? If so, then we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for a DPS+tank hybrid and could work with nearly any class except possibly warrior. To clarify, we don’t have a full-time tank spot available so this would primarily be a DPS position, however there’s always room for more tanks in m+.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

The Grove, a new WoW guild on Proudmoore, is recruiting all roles. Must be 18+ yo to apply.

We’re a brand new WoW guild building an inclusive, and supportive, community from scratch, and we invite you to join as a member!

In The Grove we welcome adult players (18+) of all backgrounds, identities, playstyles and skill levels.

For progression-driven players, we’ll be pushing Ahead of the Curve, keystone master and keystone hero achievements through organized and supportive raid nights and mythic+ runs.

For more casual players, we’ll have community events, ie transmog competitions, mount/pet collecting, roleplay events, or just chatting while fishing if that’s what you enjoy in game.

As a new guild, we’re starting small but have goals we want to conquer. We seek players who share our core values:

• Respect. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination.
  • Patience. All are welcome here, from newbies to veterans.
  • Inclusivity. Our doors are open to all 18+ who share our vision.
  • Community. We want this to be a social experience as well as a gaming experience. Looking for members who want to be active.

Join us now and let’s start smashing some content. DM me if interested!

Reach me at:

• Discord: Kaedos
  • Btag: Kaedos#11664