LF A friendly active and social raiding guild For Shadowlands And beyond.looking for new friends to hang out with :D

Hello there I’m looking for a very active and very social Friendly Raiding guild for Shadowlands I’m looking to push AOTC But also looking to push into Mythic progression with a friendly atmosphere. I am completely burnt out of BFA. Most likely looking for a healer spot But willing to DPS if need be Currently I am in beta testing out classes. I am a Very very very active player.So when I say active guild that Means people that actually use discord and talk to bypass the time Not just typing in guild chat.I am NOT looking for any clicky guilds.I’m currently 4/12M. Willing to transfer Over to any Horde Or Alliance server as long as you meet the requirements.I love to Tank/heal/DPS mythic Keystones currently 2.1k io on my main.Just looking for friendly people to hang out with to Raid/KEYS =)

Okay, so if we could make up a person to have join our guild it would 100% be you. Would love to chat with you, hit us up if we sound like a good fit.

Hey Omega - What are your available raid times? We are primarily looking for RDPS, so I’m not sure if you have a RDPS you’re interested in maining. I’m going to drop my spam copy/paste here… reach out if it interests you!

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for RDPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hi, Omega. I have been a GM for 10 years and I like the fact that you want to be part of a guild that is more than just a raid roster. We are seeking heals for Shadowlands. Please hit me up at btag: ElvenBlossom#1880 to chat! … leaving the guild spam here…

Stuck in Combat - {HORDE} - led by a 7/12M GM - is a newly xferred guild to Tichondrius. We are recruiting players for our end of xpac Mythic progression roster. We are full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding while pushing each other to become better players. As of now, we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Ny’alotha while building a strong team going into Shadowlands! We have a very active discord with people always available and willing to do content or help others.

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week
  • **460+ ilvl and at least 12/12 Heroic.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesdayday 6:00 pm-9:00 server (PST) with formation/trash clear 15 mins prior.
(7:00 pm-10:00 pm CST; 8:00 pm-11:00 pm MST; 9:00 pm-12:00 am EST)
*With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss.
Alt Night : TBD.

***Our priority needs are:

• healers: all
  • dps: considering all except ww monk atm
  • tanks - n/a
    All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs. Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

If interested, or for further information, you can post here or message:
Ethereaelle = ElvenBlossom#1880 - GM

Thanks!

Hello if you’re still looking to heal we have a Healer spot we desperately need to fill.

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

And secondarily we have these as goals to do between tiers/expansions

1. Progress partially into Mythic for each PVE raid tier,as a way to keep skills sharp and fill out time between tiers/expacs.
  2. Assist in group activities like Transmog runs, Arenas, Islands, Torghast, etc.

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet at fynale#1653 or discord fynale#4827