LF [A] Daytime US guild for casual/social/M+

Hi all-

I’ve played off and over the years, but recently came back several weeks ago to reach max level and get ready for Shadowlands. Been solo this whole time, but have been missing the camaraderie of a guild to call “home.” I dual box for solo content (leveling/WQs/etc) and play both a prot. paladin and a resto druid.

Alliance side, and oddly looking for a guild (if one even exists) that is focused more on daytime-hours players, as that’s when I typically have availability to play. I enjoy all types of game context, and helping guildies out with all types of content, but my availability is never dependable enough to put myself forward for a raid team. But love tanking or healing for M+ and helping with world content as needed.

Happy to provide more info, but just thought I’d put up this simple request to see if such a guild even exists out there! I know the daytime hours are not nearly as populated on the US servers. Thanks!

Sorry, forum used wrong character to post. This is my paladin.

And this is the druid.

Hey! See if this would be a good fit!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Full Content Clears of all end game content on mythic 15+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 1 OT, 10 DPS + 3 HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a players from the original release of WoW back in the day from Nathrezim. We are a semi-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild also likes to stay connected outside of game. Our core players are 3 brothers with some IRL friends mixed and we stay connected with the people we meet. We have some serious talent, with being 100% parsers in PvE and multi-Gladiators in PvP!

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we are transitioning into Shadowlands, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact me (Drugdog), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Drugdog or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Bew#8506

Hey @Drugdog, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild.

I certainly would be concerned joining a guild where the recruiter doesn’t take the time to properly state from their own perspective what the guild is about. Just my thoughts…

The real issue: they didn’t read what OP needed,

Radi:
Alliance side, and oddly looking for a guild (if one even exists) that is focused more on daytime-hours players, as that’s when I typically have availability to play.

Drugdog: RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST