LF a active guild

I’m looking for a guild who is active, chill and fun. I’m looking to progress in myhtic’s and just have fun. I have warlock and a brew master gearing up now. I’m tired playing by myself , with no interaction with others.

3 Likes

We’re right up that alley! Just need more members for keys and raid :smiley:
Rainbow Unicorn Brigade is a brand spankin’ new guild formed by friends who never fit in with anyone else, so we started our own!
Focus of the guild will be casual aotc raiding. No mythic intentions as of this time.
We also will be teaching new players and running a fair amount of low to high keys(some of us are ex mythic/ksh players).
Raid times are TBD once we get enough members to create a team. So far suggestions are Thurs/Fri 9-12EST but subject to change depending on team wants/needs.
We are currently needing literally anything class/role wise.
If interested, reach out to Stormie#6791 or Memmy#1236 on discord.

Hi Sevendust!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Sevendust,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members in DF. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro US Area52 [Horde]
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 8-10 pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8 N, 2/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629
About Us: We are looking for Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders for a newly formed semi-casual guild. Raids are held on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. est, and Discord is only {required} for communication during raids. Also, if you are interested and believe you are a good fit, we have openings for all dps specs, and 1 healer prefer evoker or holy priest, and are in need of officers. Transferring factions or servers is not required, but the more the merrier. DPS is needed, and there is only one main tank spot available. We value DPS who can switch between specs if necessary depending on the comp. Requirements: Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a semi-casual prog team all for fun and games no egos. We do check logs and assist others in progressing and learning, as well as assist with rotation issues if we know the class. Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese. So, if you don’t like constructive criticism, this isn’t the guild for you. Just have a good attitude and be chill; we’re a funny bunch who joke around a lot and have no filters. We need people with a computer, internet connection, WoW sub, & sense of humor. Discord is active and social.
Warcraft Logs: i can link if needed…
Lets get it come rise and shine with us and smell the coffee and lets go kill some baddies.

Hey Sevendust,
Let’s chat! I think youd be a great fit with us.
Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey there! I help run a guild and community called on stormrage. We are alliance but welcome all horde friends to join us. Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 8-11 pm est.

Our goal every tier is to get AOTC and then have fun in mythic if time allows. We are currently 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic, but again we aren’t serious mythic raiders.

If you would like more information about the raid team you can discord message out gm dille: Dille#2417

We also run mythic dungeons at every level if that is also of interest to you.

We are mostly looking for people who just want to have fun and hang out on a semi regular basis.
As well as get AOTC in future tiers.
We try to host fun events as much as our schedules allow. For example this week on Wednesday we are working on dragonflight glory of the hero achievements for anyone who wants in and on Saturday are doing a glory of the dragonflight raider.

If any of this is of interest to you feel free to contact me( Chibibunny2#4469) or out gm dille(Dille#2417)

Hi there I’m intrigued! I’m willing to learn, because I probably do need help with my rotations for sure. I’m just redipping myself back into dungeons. I lost all confidence in BoA expansion, the weasel factor got to me. I’m fluent in sarcasm for sure. Only thing I’m still unsure about raiding. I’ve did it and I sucked at it big time, just being honest. I do have discord but might be times I can’t be on wife’s working. If you’re looking for raiders, then no worries I understand, thanks for responding to me. I have a warlock (destruction) , i’m also currently working on a brewmatser. He’s work in progress! Well looking forward to hear from you, if not happy hunting

Check us out, nothing but chill folks here…

well discord is only required in our guild for raiding communication no one needs to talk in discord accept tank and healers mainly for call outs everyone else can just listen n have fun. in our guild if ur not a raider u dont have to raid if u prefer to pve then thats ur things. we dont knock people we even have pvpers here so bunch of different ppl. we have casuals and ppl who push 15-20 keys. this is my info if interested we’d be glad to have u. we care th.at you play what makes you happy if its not for you then thats fine. just here for fun and the environment an the vibez. the age range of this guild is mainly 20-39 we have few elderly, we are like a color of skittles here lol. Contact information: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Hey there! Check us out! My guild is looking for more really chill, social people that like to run keys and/or raid. We are 6/8H, 8/8N. We love chatting in disc while we play. We’ve all been playing together for a while now and it’s kind of a family atmosphere. We welcome people from all factions and realms as long as they are friendly and mesh well! I posted a few days ago and it has my contact info. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

Send you request, name is Ralcogar btag

Hey Sevendust! Give me a shout on discord! Cowboy#3162

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI looking for ranged, got my eye on that warlock you mentioned <.<

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518