Remove this post plz

remove this post plz

Evening,

I am just going to put our guild recruit information below and let me know after you give it a read.

Who we are:

(Artifex) is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

• Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
  • Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
  • AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
  • AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

What Artifex looks for in a member:

Players excited about Mythic Raiding, who:

• Are in this for the entirety of the Shadowlands Content and Beyond.
  • Value community and social interaction.
  • Know their way around Discord or are willing to learn.
  • Can commit to our raid times and make them consistently.
  • Come to raid prepared to maximize their play with potions, food and other consumables.
  • Are passionate, mature, constructive and patient.
  • Have a willingness to work collaboratively to improve themselves and others around them.

What players can expect from Artifex:

• A diverse, vibrant, growing community of players
  • A constructive raid environment
  • A mature, professional guild environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30PM to 9:30PM PST (9:30PM to 12:30PM EST)

Recruitment Needs:

1 Holy Pally
1 Healer (Any)
1-2 Hunters

Any Exceptional Players will be considered as raid spots are based on performance, being raid ready with consumes, attitude, and attendance.

Please feel free to message any of the below listed Officers to talk about potential recruitment:

Battle.net:

Madcuzbad#1933 (Raid Leader/Officer)
Beranin#1908 (Officer)
Jast#1641 (Officer)
Xcess#11635 (GM)

Hi Omega! My guild, Obsidian Fists (Bleeding Hollow-H), is currently recruiting both dps and healers for shadowlands raiding. Most of us come from a more progressive raiding background, but as we have gotten older, have slowed down. We get AOTC each raid tier, with some mythic bosses down. We also love to do keys! We raid Tues/Thurs from 9-12 EST. If you’re interested in chatting, add me on bnet. Anomaly#1366. Some of our folks are on a little break until SL launch, but we have a fun group. I hope to hear from you very soon! :slight_smile:

We’re probably a solid choice for you if our days/times work for you - check out our copypasta below and contact me if you’d like to see how it goes!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current needs: Ret paladins, Mages, Resto Shamans. All other are welcome to inquire also!

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

hey omega, I think we might be a good fit. Here is some info about us and look forward to hearing from you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52

Hey Ómèga,

It looks like you have a lot to read, so I’ll drop a quick introduction below:

We have a few unique-led raid teams. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/5xcU6ue

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hello Omega,

Pillow Fort is a newly formed guild on Ysera with raiders dating back to BC and WotLK. We are very active on game and in discord if you’d consider us we’d love to have you. We do mythic +'s as well will be actively raiding the first week of December. Raid times are Thursday and Saturday evenings at 8PM ET zone. PM me either in game or on discord.

Discord:Holy#8854
Battlenet: Holyhow#1277

We check all your boxes.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013