LF a 5th for 9.2 Mythic+ Progression (Perth/GMT+8)

Hi,

We’re a group of IRL friends who like to play M+ keys together. Regrettably, we lost our 5th person around 9.1.5 to them returning to Uni and we’ve been pugging along ever since.

Unfortunately, we’re hitting a bit of a brick wall around the lack of consistency in PUGs and we’d ultimately like to find a 5th player to have beers with outside the game, and push keys within it. The goal is to get the mount for Season 3.

About you: Hunter, Mage or Shaman, doesn’t matter. Available to play on a GMT+8 timezone for blocks of 3 or so hours more twice a week. Preferrably in Perth so we can catch up outside the game if interests align, but strong GMT+8 timezone preference. On Frostmourne/connected so we can easily help out with profession stuff and trade pots etc easily.

About us: We’re 4 friends (tank, healer, 2 DPS) who catch up for lunch at work sometimes, beers on weekends, and play other games together (PC and tabletop). We also have similar interests in live music, technology, comics, sci-fi and fantasy books/TV/movies etc.

We play on Frostmourne Alliance and have been casually doing keys together for 3 years. All of us are mythic raid capable but prefer the flexibility of Mythic+. We’re also pragmatic with our time - if things are going south real quick we’re happy to call it, take a small break, and move onto the next key. We are self sufficient in terms of professions (enchants, armor kits, flasks, pots, oils, food) to help each other out.

If this sounds like a good fit, please reply to this thread or find me in game in the guild on Frostmourne/connected or via in-game mail.

Made some minor updates.

Get in touch!

Hi im interested Blitztiger#1431. Got mythic 5/10m progress and keen to do keys

I’ve sent you a B.net request :slight_smile:

Didnt get it bro that my discord username, Blitztiger#11255 this my bnet

hey there - hunter (more survival but learning BM for 9.2) 9/10M and 2359io - looking for more friends for keys! In sydney htough ;x

Well that explains it. Damn ID’s looking so similar…

Added you to Discord instead :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’ve added you as a character friend - let’s have a chat in game!