LF 9pm-12am EST Mythic raiding guild

Days available: Any with the exception of Saturday

Times available: 9pm-12am EST

Looking to stay Horde!

BM Hunter

Affliction Warlock

DH or Ret (Can also fill a tank role)

Hello! Three of us are coming back from a long break. Raided mythic in Legion. Looking for a guild we can progress in and do mythic +s! Have logs if requested. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey! I’d love to chat. Contact me on btag Kinka#1154

Hey would love to get some more info on you guys. SDS - Team Gluttony 12/12M 9-12EST Wed/Thurs on Stormrage (Alliance). Hmu on discord at Vebaolum#7571 if you are interested!

Sorry guys I completely forgot to put that we want to stay Horde.

Hey there! We might be a good fit for you! We would love to chat!
Disc: warlock™#0420
B-tag: Narcissism#11555
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps-heals/657129

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

-Schedule:-
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

-About us:-
We are looking to form a group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. Leadership strives to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each person feels welcome and an integral part of the team/family.

-Our goals:-
Our goal is to create a stable community and team able to provide consistent CEs in a timely manner for all of our raiders. We look to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work together as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e. roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming to concerns guildies may have, and are willing to discuss openly to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our raiders is our highest priority.

-Our expections for players looking to join:-
-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during difficult prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice.

-Contact info:-

• cjsu#1139 (Btag), nemofex#2794 (Discord)
  • Pirouette#11682 (Btag), Tiddbit#3142 (Discord)

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Greetings, I think we would be a good fit for the three of you. We are currently recruiting Ranged Dps but we would make an exception for your melee friend. Ill leave our guild spam below. Look forward to hearing from you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mc-forged-h-2-day-lfm-raiders/681823?u=totepriest-bleeding-hollow

Yo, I’d love to chat we have a guild on Bleeding Hollow, Horde of course and we have some well experienced and some newer to Mythic players trying to push. my btag is aviyah#11912

We are a new guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights.
Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568