LF 2 hour a night 2 night a week raiding guild

Hi, I’ll keep it short and sweet.
Can raid pretty much any time in the evenings/late nights. any days
Rolled Evoker for a patch, found it boring.
Looking at DH or Warrior.
KSM this season, 2383 io last season.
AOTC last season, 9/9N 1/9H this season(pugs)
Looking for aotc and ksm/ksh with some hilarious jokes along the way.
If you’re anti LGBT or think you’re hotter than a bag of spicy doritos because you play a Ret Paladin, need not reply.
theaspection on discord, ty

2 Likes

Hey Scythe, We might be a guild your looking for

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: M05final

Hey there! sent you a discord request. We are currently seeking a few raiders to round out our Mythic core and you may be a fit. Song of the Blade is 9/9H Aberrus and is getting ready to start mythic prog. We raid 2 nights for 2 hours a night on Tues/Wed from 8-10 CST. We love to joke around, but are serious during actual progression. We also run lots of Mythic+ on off nights. We are currently seeking a healer or dps (DH or Warrior would work great). If you’re interested we can talk more. Discord is shalendra

Hey there! Our guild would love to have a Warrior as we have none atm, we could also use another Havoc DH as well though! I’ll leave our general info below but hit me up if we interest you! I will say we raid three hours instead of two, but we do only raid two days. If that’s fine with you, I’d love to hear back!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

A bump to top

Tried to message you on discord and wasn’t able to add you. I am Bhaer from Twilight Aspects a LGBTQIA+ small guild on Area 52 we raid 9-11 pm est Friday & Sunday and are currently 8/9 H if your interested hit me up my discord is: bhaer62