LF 11/12m Guild Horde only

Hey im looking for a guild who can actually get cutting edge. Current guild we formed 3 weeks ago and got all the way to n’zoth and multiple people decided to jump ship to guilds who already have CE. I’m looking for a guild who can get CE before the pre patch. I can bring my 477 warlock or my 476 BM hunter. Both are geared for Mythic n’zoth. All corruptions and most every thing has a socket. I can play both at a high level so you tell me what you need. I have researched the fight at ton so I will not have an issue with it.

Logs for my warlock look up Babayagar.
Hunter i havent played in mythic however, its BM not rocket science.

Feel free to reach out
Battle tag Acreshammer#11311
DIscored acres (babayagar)#9851

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hmu RealPicsOnly#4722 << Discord. E-Z phat CE for u bb

Hiya! I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know we have an opening for a ranged dps in our roster. We are currently progressing on mythic nzoth and our best pull has him at 63%. Here is our recruitment post for you. 11/12 M LF Warlock, Warrior, Healer
We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 pm- 12am EST (which is today). I added you on bnet and discord. If you can reach out before tonight’s raid I might even be able to get you in to raid with us tonight. Hope to hear from you soon- Vizzle

Hey Babayagar, I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile: We are looking for more ranged dps for our roster (now and shadowlands). One of my ranged players had to leave due to real life issues so this would possibly be a core spot on Nzoth prog. We are also recruiting for our shadowland’s raiding roster.

Reprieve {11/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST).

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Babay, we’re interested in speaking with you. Below is our spam. Thank you sir!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 11/12M and getting into secret phase but not exiting out of successfully yet. We WILL get CE and are adding ONE raid day right now to finish. We’re pretty close…

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, excellent attendance. Up to date cloak, good corruptions. 478+ ilvl.

Needs: 1 Tank (Prefer non-monk) and ALL DPS. Prefer ranged but will seriously consider melee.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Not currently pushing for CE this tier as players are still returning, but if interested -