Leveling Pets in BfA?

Ive tryed gerison(Draenor) trick like ive done lots of times at Legion. But it seens it dont give Xp anymore. (Tried 25/25/1 pet party and 1/25/25)

What is the best method to level up pets atm?

Thanks.

1 Like

BfA pet WQs got nerfed a while back so no serious XP for carry pets, but it’s still there with the pet trainers in Draenor and Pandaria. Working these regularly, especially with the Safari Hat, fully levels multiple pets every day.

During those great Pet Bonus weeks, takes two trainers to get a pet from 1 to 25.

3 Likes

honestly, I have such a stockpile of polished pet charms I just buy lv25 epic stones.

If you can wait until a Pet Battle Bonus week, the following Legion trainers are repeatable and excellent for experience (their WQ must be active though): Odrogg, Robert, Galveston, Bodhi, Tiffany, Xorvasc, Jarrun, Grixis, Andurs, Amalia, Aulier, Varenne, Merayl, Bredda

There’s always Squirt in the garrison too. Best during the Bonus Week, but still convenient when the event isn’t up. And of course there are always Draenor and Pandaria Pet Battle dailies.

4 Likes

An easy way to level pets is dump an alt you’d like to slowly level at each of a few favourite pet battles, preferably with a supply of both pet treats. And get yourself a Safari Hat if you don’t have one. The letter box toy, Katy’s Stampwhistle, is great for keeping these campers supplied.

I use Ashlei in Draenor, (your Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling will carry 2 leveling pets here),
Chrysa in Northern Barrens is very quick and easy if you level a couple of high attack (breed 4 / P/P) Nexus Whelplings,
all the Pandaria tamers give good XP, you’ll find a P/P Emerald Proto-Drake and Anubisath Idol invaluable here.

So just pick however many you’ll have time for, camp them and do some first thing each day. Level 1 or 2 pets a day and it soon adds up.

2 Likes