Leveling is way more fun with RDF... please bring it back at least for NORMAL dungeons

If you don’t want to bring back RDF for Heroics… I’ll be sad, but I can live with it. But please please please bring back RDF for levelling. It really helps to break up the questing exprience.

31 Likes

Everything is more fun with RDF. The decision to not include it in WOTLK Classic was not a smart or a good one, but particularly so because of how inaccessible old world dungeons are.

21 Likes

what… stranglethorn being one of the most common 30 to 40 zones for either side having only a 60 to 70 raid instance makes it inaccessible to dungeon runs?

oh wait…it does. Always like my monastery runs when I fly out of there for dungeon night. How many times will I die on the way to it tonight?

One time I was almost death free. Almost at the wood door/gate. level 10 mob land a mere 50 yards away. and…a bear I didn’t see before it saw me got me. Sigh…

2 Likes

Leveling? You think Blizz care about that?

They just want to sell boosts.

14 Likes

Thing is the leveling just need tweaks.

Killing 100 mobs to get 10 quest items for example. this…is not fun.

Body parts especially.

We need 10 troll ears. Okay…100 troll laters 10 ears. as a hunter. Was I shooting off with extreme prejudice troll ears to not be usable. and why would my hunter do this?

3 Likes

id actually take it for normal dungeons only, and im a HARDCORE advocate for it to be in game at prepatch with heroic.

3 Likes

As of now i have no intention on moving into wrath due to the removal of lfd. If they at least had lfd for normal dungeons or added it by phase 2 i would stay 100% with no questions asked. If it requires me going back to private servers to get the version on wrath i want so be it. Only part that is annoying is the fact i played throughout all of classic vanilla and classic tbc waiting for classic wrath.

6 Likes

They removed Rdf so we can be more social and what better way to be more social than to buy a boost so you can level with your friends!!

Kekw

13 Likes

Stand in a city and do RDF all day, sounds fun.

1 Like

So, get out of the city. Go farm, do your dailies while you’re in queue. Have fun.

7 Likes

is that any different than sitting in the city spamming LFG or LFM in the chat? at least you can do other things while the tool gets you in a group…

9 Likes

Standing in the city while sifting through the WTS boosts, trying to snipe invites, and put 100% of your attention into the LFG tool while in the city sounds amazing.

8 Likes

that is the fun world of alliance 10 to 30.

deadmines and stockade. SW has you get faster access. Crews do no wait for night elves being all RP like running ashenvale quests. I know. I ahve been dropped as closer dps came by.

NO hard feelings either. I hadn’t even gotten to auberdine to wait for the boat. I’d not wait for me either.

SOme would say blackfathom is there. hahahaha…I saw 1 booster there in a week. Even boost mages don’t hit this place up.

2 Likes

RDF gets in the way of selling 70 boosts. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they added RDF as an exclusive feature for those that bought a boost.

3 Likes

dont give dumbingham any ideas…

1 Like

More fun, OP? What’s fun got to do with it? You think this is some kind of game?

3 Likes

RDF is faster and more convenient. How does teleporting to a boring dungeon make it fun?

in wrath normal dungeons will only be useful for leveling. once you hit 80 you almost immediately go to heorics.

Nope. Everything is less fun with LFD. With LFD, WoW ceases to be an mmo and just becomes a Skyrim clone. I hear retail has LFD, you’ll probably like it.

Teleporting to the dungeon is what ruins the MMO experience for you??

Interesting take.

2 Likes