Leveling in Kara? Cmon

People should not be doing old RAID content to get massive xp, especially when its not even for the coming expansion. Blizzard please nerf this or we will have huge amounts of people just ignoring new content and staying in karazhan for half of the entire leveling process…

3 Likes

Why do you care what someone else chooses to do with their game time?

21 Likes

There seems to be a gatekeeper post about every aspect of this game on the forum. If a real person is controlling a character then leave it alone, choosing to play in instanced content to avoid crowds isn’t a horrible thing.

5 Likes

People should not be telling other people how to level.

If you want to do something that boring for literal hours and hours (and actually have to pay attention during it if you do the bats because you’ll die) to level that’s your problem

Alternatively come play fresh

1 Like

Who cares?

I have never seen such gatekeeping in an MMO…

Its actually insane to see the things that bother other people, literally everything.

8 Likes

Because in OP’s mind everyone should go slug through the quests in Northrend together, because fighting for tags and waiting on respawns is what strengthens the community.

My group of friends want to do the kara leveling. Im lowkey hoping it gets nerfed because I would rather Nexus level as I want to be in LK content, but Id rather be with my friends over what expac of content I’m in.

Bottom line though, no one is seeing me out in the starting zone trenches. Did that for TBC, Im not doing it again.

Lol. Raid lvling is gimpy xp compared to other methods. Just another low effort trollflake post

People love to tell others how to play.

People are actually getting crazy xp in beta from it.

Once a week, unless your just farming trash.

Yeah it’s just trash farmimg in Kara.

It’s only good until 74-75 but people are getting that im a few hours.

1 Like

Bet if they all gave u one exp for their ten you’d be fine with it, gatekeeper.

I avg about a lvl every 1.5 hrs on my druid solo questing open world, so sound equitable.

In the beta?

No, live tbc. Farming kara requires decent gear so logistics make it less efficient honestly imo. Plus very boring. Im sure its viable but I doubt game breaking exploitable.

Raids shouldn’t even yield experience points.

Why is that? You learn a lot from raids.

wow needs less people like you

people like Synths gotta ruin it for everyone else. Still pissed boosting got gutted