Leveling Hot Spot Zones (Ally only)

My post is gonna be pretty basic, but might be asking a lot of some people who don’t enjoy strat talking a game to death before it actually hits the audience.

I want to ask everyone’s opinion on a leveling path for ally for levels 1-25ish ONLY (you can go up to 20 or up to 30.)

What leveling path are you taking for your first alliance character?

after a while, I will reply with my own path but just want to see what zones everyone is going to stick to while they level on {Ally} !

as a subnote, if you can also tell us which “CLASS-SPECIFIC” questlines you are dreading doing!
thankss.

1 Like

There’s only one Alliance leveling path 1-30:

Elwynn, Westfall, Duskwood. Have a gap? Grind some mobs and level your skinning. The only difficult class quest for Alliance at this level is the lvl 10 rouge quest because no one remembers you’re supposed to pickpocket the mob, not kill him.

you forgot redridge

Are they doing 25% or 40% quest bonus? That’s going to make a lot of difference on where I’d quest.

No.

No, I did not.

well your path stinks then

you have to play the game longer than 2 weeks to comment on leveling.

3 Likes

redridge is full of super easy quests to complete, anyone skipping it is just dumb

perhaps this is why you only hit level 20 in 4 weeks

2 Likes

hurr durr personal attacks that assume this is my only character cuz reasons
thats all you ever have these days

it is because you told everyone on the forums that you only played classic for 2 weeks, and TBC pre-patch for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I do starting zones to 10-11 which I expect to be 12-13 with boost than I flip flop between darkshore/ west fall till I’m ready for deadmines. Than finish darkshore 21-22 than I’ll go red ridge till 23-24 than I flip flop. Wetlands, duskwood and red ridge to 30. Stocks somewhere in middle I’ll be going hardcore so probably wait till mobs are green 26-28

2 Likes

It’s funny he talks about us wanting changes to “appease” us, yet he only want’s no changes to appease himself because he didn’t want to play classic when it came out and missed the boat.

1 Like

yeah and then I went on to TBCC with a night elf rogue and got to 70, did khara, gruul, and mag before i got bored.
not to mention I played religiously vanilla WoW 15 years ago.

Depends on race choice.
I think Kalimdor it’s in many ways harder compared to EK.

Congratulations man, kara, gruul and mag were such tough raids, you are an inspiration to us all, maybe 4 weeks of game time > than 2+ years.

Hey Naztor, consider using #BuffMemes whenever you can to get people aware and rallied.

Thanks!

1 Like

#buffmemes

1 Like