Leveling help, 2h/1h frost or Unholy?

leveling my second DK, i have only ever played unholy since DK’s came out. Right now, i am leveling as DW Frost. Is this the way to go? Is 2H frost the way to go? Im at a loss where to go with this DK. My main DK is unholy, but hear good things about frost.

With the 50% buff, i want to have a second level 60DK as fast as possible before DF drops.

Any help appreciated.

For leveling just take whatever best weapon drops and use it.

If using heirlooms, just go with what you like best.

When you get to 60 and start getting some gear is when its time to think of 2-hand versus duel-wield.

Just nomnom those XPs for now.

1 Like

I like 2 hander frost because there is no ramp and no breath. In m+ and raid breath is fun but not world content or leveling dungeons where everything just dies.

Pick whatever weapon has the highest ilvl.
It really doesn’t matter at this stage.

If you have two that are equal go DW

You can play breath if if you wanna clear an area in one pull. Obliteration/icecap if you wanna take your time.

Few things as fun in this games as pulling everything in sight, popping slappy hands and breath and become a tornado of destruction. Super satisfying doing entires quests in one pull.

2 Likes

For leveling either use the beast weapons you find at any given time, or use the style you like the look of better. During leveling world content the differences between the two styles is negligible.

2hander Frost is a solid and easy to pick up class. Imagine being like Arthas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Switched to a 2H. Like it much more now. Will look into builds when i get some levels to pick some lol. made it to 26 last night, started playing at level 19. Tons of rested waiting on the XP buff.

1 Like

Nice. enjoy. DK has been my main since Wrath. I am looking to try and play a different class in DF if I can but the pull and memories I have on my DK is admittedly strong lol.

DK theme is sooo nice. When you tank as blood you can really feel like a sort of blood knight juggernaught with a 2hander that just keeps on moving despite all the hits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Level as BDk. Is easier to level as a tank spec.

1 Like