Leveling an Alt is impossible without RDF

Boohoo i cant make friends so i need RDF lol

2 Likes

Bro I don’t understand what you just said, I didn’t come here for people to agree or disagree with me i’m just stating my opinions on the game. How am I gonna control who clicks on this stuff?

Well then why cant i boost my characters? so they took away my ability to boost my character i mean duegon boost myself or a friend boost me which is a good way to level alts i only get 1 exp per kill now this is not how it was originally.

Then they dont add RDF in which is a good way to level a alt you sign up for RDF and quest and it pops every 10-15mins or so you get a lil bit of exp and gear. and when its done u go right back to questing its a really good way to level. But guess what they didnt add that either.

So now we got LFG and it sucks for alts over 3 hours sitting there for low level duegons.

Recap:

1. Cant boost yourself or a friend like u could in classic and retail ( guess that is a change)
  2. No RDF so you are waiting hours to be able to get a group on a alt character
  3. Replace RDF with a new LFG again something not in classic wow or wrath its another change.
  4. They only allow 1 level 70 boost per account.

so either they let us boost as many as we want to 70 or give us RFD or let us boost our alts with higher levels. Alot of bs changes to the game but they wont give us any of these and the RFD and boosting ur alts has been around forever what happend to #no changes turned to #some changes.

This is just false and you know it, stop being hyperbolic.

3 Likes

Dungeon grinding from 70-80 is highly inefficient unless you’re in a pre made group farming it with amazing gear, which will not happen again as anyone leveling at this point won’t have the gear required to make it fast enough.

Just do quests. This is so hyperbolic it’s not even funny.

2 Likes

How is it hyperbolic? No one wants to repeat the same quests all over again and the grind takes forever, at a constant pace it’s like 3-4 hrs per level doing quests. RDF would make that process so much smoother.

Saying that it’s “impossible” to level an alt is hyperbolic, you can still get to 80 no matter how long it takes. Nothing is stopping you, level through quests or level through dungeons. Just because it takes a while doesn’t make it “impossible”.

3 Likes

You just answered your own question. Ignoring the “no one” part because that’s simply untrue, what you are talking about is convenience while your OP says it’s impossible.

It’s not impossible. You just find questing boring.

2 Likes

It is impossible to myself and people I know, we can’t get ourselves to repeat the grind over again, it’s too long and we have jobs and families we need to look after. In a way for people where time is sensitive it can be considered impossible with the QoL needed to make it faster.

You have another post on the main page of this forum complaining about tank ego in a SM group. You clearly have the ability to find dungeons.

That was from a month ago that some guy necro’d.

Which is fine, I find questing boring which is why I don’t quest for longer than I want. I’m leveling my second character to 80 and you bet it’ll take me more than a month because I simply don’t like leveling but it’ll get there eventually.

Again this is hyperbolic, I dislike leveling, I also can’t do the same quests over and over again but… If you level when you want you’ll get there eventually. I only had 3 70’s in TBC because I disliked leveling that much. Simply saying you don’t have time to level to me just says that you probably shouldn’t try to level another character if the ones you have at max take up too much of your time.

1 Like

And you still haven’t leveled yet? I don’t think RDF is why it’s taking you so long then. Maybe you should just go focus on that family of yours, seems this isn’t the right game for someone with your schedule.

1 Like

Right I get that but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t also have other 80s simply because they made the game impossible to level in, questing takes too long and we both established that but tools like RDF can go a long way to making this a smoother process.

Why are you bringing my family into this? They have nothing to do with the topic at hand, show some common respect please.

Then take your time.

You brought your family into this. You said you and people like you have families and jobs to attend to.

Remember this? When you brought your family into it?

It takes too much time for the average person with a job and family, that’s the point.

What do you have against RDF?

Yeah but you’re saying I should go take care of them and not play like I already don’t take care of them, I don’t like that.

I don’t have anything against RDF, if I were to choose between having or not having RDF I’d be in favour of having RDF but if RDF not being in WotLK is the reason for you not being able to hit max then in my opinion perhaps you shouldn’t be playing the game? Or at least be expecting that you should be hitting 80 soon.

Also, let me tell you something. There are people in my guild who have a job and a child to take care of, yet they made it to 80 no problem and even have multiple 80’s that raid every week. This just goes to show that you can hit 80 with a job and a family, if you can’t make time for the game perhaps play a different game or change your goals in the game.

Ok now you’re just making stuff up, how do you have a family and a job and 3 weeks in have multiple 80s all ready to raid lmao