Leveling a Shaman, am I doomed to heal?

:rofl:Oomkins are quite the fishing buddies, too :rofl:

But srsly, play whatever, including moonkin.

Eventually there will be raid spots for everyone and make sure you let everyone know your build going into raids, or better yet tell them exactly what you need. As MT in past, I cant help but to stick up for someone focusing on their dream, no matter how meme-y. Plus we love shamans.

The fights last so quick right now compared to vanilla (and are easy compared to m+ imho) that I just dont see the big deal at all. I really wish other players would step out and realize how smooth it is to progress without having BiS and some theoritical speedrun meta parsed out over a million private server runs, but I digress.

Total generalization but you probably will have better luck on a pve server, as there seems to be a more accepting attitude of the non meta.

PvP servers right now are in super anxious mode with p2 and the upcoming push to goblin sap their way to marshall sets.

go ele and just heal raids for the gear.

Have to find guild-mates who enjoy playing the game outside of a tiny, restrictive, face-rolling-only setup.

I would go Elemental and stay…Heal raids as elemental and dps/heal pvp all same spec.

Yes you are a healer and you’ll heal. Other specs for shaman suck in pve.
Your T3 set is a healing set too.