Leveling a new toon, looking for guild. H or A

I am a returning player looking to join a guild. I am going to be leveling a Retribution Paladin or a Unholy Death Knight. Let me know which one your guild prefers/needs. I will also be gearing and learning how to play their tank spec; and Holy spec if Paladin. Along with that, I will be working on Alchemy, Cooking and probably Engineering for my Professions to try and help out the guild.
I do not use voice chat outside of raids, I get anxious when I use it. I will chat through messages on Discord or ingame chat. If I get comfortable enough with the guild, I might use vc more often. I have not raided in years, I think the last time I was really getting into raids, it was for Siege of Orgrimmar.
I am a slow leveler. I do not grind dungeons to rush to level cap. I do quests and queue up for the odd dungeon here and there because I am trying to juggle game time and looking after my newborn. Doing quests is the better option at this time as I can stop what I am doing whenever and not have to worry about holding anybody up.

I prefer Alliance, open to going Horde. Realm does not really matter, though I prefer Pacific time zone realms.

Hello! We would love to have you join our family if we sound like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst , have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Good Morning Narellionia! Night Renegades on US-Doomhammer/Baelgun is currently looking for a UN DK for our AoTC Raid roster. We would love to have you start and toon and trial out guild to make sure it is a good fit. We Raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, we also have many casuals and some M+ fanatics to have some fun with. Again also we are not just a WoW guild but we a gaming community that spans over a few games including FF14, 7 Days to Live, Halo Infinite, D&D online and a few other.
Please feel free to reach out to me my Bnet is Dudz#1750!

You may be interested in Descendants of Lore. We are all social introverts and we have others who don’t talk much on discord until they get comfortable (myself included). We are also adults with adult responsibilities. We are mostly a raiding guild, but we do have some more casual players that don’t raid. Admittedly it is a bit quiet right now with some being absent for New World, Diablo, and the end of expansion lulls, but feel free to message me if you would like to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Shaman, Boomkin, Death Knight, Monk, Warrior and/or Mage to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14 people after losing some to New World and Diablo.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hi there Narellionia!

If you’re open to swapping to Horde, [The Numpty Brigade] is a newly-formed AoTC guild on Illidan looking for more. We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

We’re not a huge guild. We’re a small, friendly group of people who just want to have fun with the game again.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. As we’ve been building up our numbers and have some players new to raiding, we’ve primarily been running normal, but are going to be swapping to heroic in the new year!

In addition to raiding, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k+.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Bump still looking

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses and having fun!

Check us out on raider io for progression

Two raid teams and two raid times:

Monday/ Tuesday 830pm EST to 1030pm EST - Murloc Mayhem
Wednesday / Thursday 8pm EST to 10pm EST - Smashing Puppets

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

I decided to work on a Pally. Who wants a Retribution Paladin that will also gear/learn Protection and Holy?

I posted above but feel free to reach out if you are interested in a AoTC gaming community. we span multiple games as well. Bnet- Dudz#1750

vehicular manslaughter on wyrmrest accord is now recruiting no horde lovers or high elf rpers pst

Bump, still looking :slight_smile:

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-Monday 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, classes and spec
All Healers, classes and spec
1 Heal or DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-Monday 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428