Level Requirements in Shadowlands

I’m on an alt and main-story questing through Shadowlands. In Bastion, I hit a place where I couldn’t continue the story because I had to be level 53 to continue. That’s more than half a level for me. I do not like this.

There should not be level requirements to continue in story mode. If I want to race my way through one of the zones, I should be allowed to skip side quests.

1 Like

I’m stuck there too. Tried going back to questing outside of shadowlands but the experience is so low it’s hardly worth it. I keep wandering around looking for side quests but can’t find any more.

ps. this is the wrong toon. It’s my 52.5 pally that’s posting. guess it’s been a while since I posted lol

The Pelodis/Nemea rivalry stuff (breadcrumb at 57 54) makes for a lot of quests, if you haven’t already done that part. Also the Garden of Respite line (51 59) and Agthia’s Memory line (47 63). If you’ve already done those, I’m not sure there’s much else to do except maybe switch to Threads of Fate =/ Good luck…

That’s true…I can do side quests, but I don’t really want to. I’d rather just do the main story. If there’s enough xp to get me to hit level 60 by just doing the main story quests (which I believe there is), why require that I do side quests or dungeons?

I was the opposite when leveling in Shadowlands. Playing almost exclusively on blue bar (2x xp) I made it to 60 without really doing anything yet in Revendreth doing campaign quests (and some side quests.)

I got curious, so I took a toon who was 1.9% into 50 and started into shadowlands, doing only main storyline quests. At this point I’ve hit the “must be 53” stage and I’m 78% through 52, having used about 78k or so rested XP. Will update with further results.