Level Boost...What happened?

Firstly, I haven’t played in a while. I pre-ordered Shadowlands. I chose the level 110 boost. I am a warlock, but it said I couldn’t choose Demonology now, but could later. When the game opened up, I was on a ship doing training or something. My inventory was empty. All my abilities were grayed out. I saw no option to choose Demonology. How do I get my inventory back? How do I go back to being Demonologist? How do I get my quest list back? I was in the middle of Pandaria the last time I played and would like to continue where I left off. I thought the boost just changed my level and I could continue on from where I was in the game. Please explain what has happened, and how to get back to where I left off in the game.

I would suggest fully resetting your UI to see if that fixes your issue.

1 Like

As you complete your training you will get your talents and spells, or you can skip that I believe, and you take a ride to Stormwind Harbor.

Your inventory should be in the mail after your character boost.

3 Likes

So I haven’t done it, but my understanding is once you boost you are put into a short quest line or scenario. Once you finish that you can switch specs and do everything like normal. Your old inventory will be awaiting you in your mailbox.

4 Likes

Shift + P, grab a flying mount and get off the boat to finish training. Or soulstone and jump.

1 Like