Level 60 Boost Update with Pre-patch Tomorrow

One addition to the pre-patch tomorrow that players may wish to note:

• The level-60 character Boost now provides item level 327 gear (was iLvl 180).

This will go into-effect once patch 11.0 goes live.

4 Likes

That’s some bonkers good starting ilevel at 60!

1 Like

97 item level reduction…
Oh wait, this is level 60. I was thinking 70.

1 Like

I still got unused 60 boost from buying TWW expansion. Guess I’ll wait a bit longer for a bigger ilevel boost.

4 Likes

You get a level 70 boost from TWW though…

TBH, I can’t even find a level 60 boost option.

4 Likes

Do you mean from purchasing Dragonflight? As far as I’m aware, You only get an Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost for purchasing The War Within.

Pretty sure the Level 60 Character Boost was from purchasing Dragonflight.

Edit: Also checked the in-game shop just now. And there is only Level 70 Character Boosts for sale on it now as well. So pretty sure you cannot purchase Level 60 Character Boosts now.

Fyi they had a promo a few weeks back that you could get 2 months and a 60 boost for a good price.

Plus many of us still holding SL 60 boost.

2 Likes

My bad, I need a new glasses. I just checked, it says 70 in my character list screen.

I have an unused 60 boost I think I got from one of the free trials on an account that hadn’t purchased DF early in the expansion.

Old boosts always go away in the shop when new expansions come out.

Yeah likely if you still had a level 60 boost idling on your account.

What I find interesting is I have never used any of my level boosts yet all I have is two after 20 years of the game being around and I swear we were getting a boost for more than the last two expansions.

Still need to purchase The War Within, but not seeing a reason to use that boost should I get it because I prefer to level my character.

hmmmm… i got 2 level 60 boosts sitting on my account… i wonder which class(es) i should burn them on

I have boosts from the last few expansions, about four of them I think, that I’ve never used as I enjoy leveling enough the boosts have never been needed.

i have a suggestion…
i would buy L60 retail
character boosts so
that i can experience
some of the game
without all of the leveling.

Heirloom ilvl 60+ also needs a boost. I think it’s 220 or so at level 60. This change recognizes that 220 is too low.

1 Like

that’s a smart idea.

may i have yours?

If I could, yes.

1 Like

you’re a good person…ty.

1 Like