Level 58 or 60 PvP sets?

Does anyone know if only the rare level 58 PvP sets will be released now? That’s what wowhead seems to be saying. Does that mean the level 60 rare set will be in a future phase?

From what I remember without going and checking. The gear will be Phase appropriate.

1 Like

Next week once people get a rank they can purchase the enlisted gear in Org or SW OUTSIDE the officer hall.

1 Like

Theres no way to know since we’re at least five weeks from anyone being able to zone into the PvP area and check the vendors.

Bare minimum. You can only gain 2 ranks a week, no matter how much Honor (and therefore, how many Rank Points) you get.

Sort of. Sometimes it will be 2 ranks per week depending on how much rank points you get.

It requires 10000 rank points to rank 4 and the max amount of rank points you can get in a week is 13000. There will be players Rank 4 next week.

I love it when people post absolute nonsense with nothing backing them up.

The people in bracket 1 will be r4 this Tueday, and r6 the next week. The pvp sets aren’t locked behind P3.

2 Likes

I wish that were actually true. According to the devs it’s 1.12 itemized just like PvE gear has been.

As a result every class is kinda over powered making the experience very similar to the very end of Vanilla (talking about the classes).

Yes, it will be 1.12 gear. I was meaning the availability of the gear. If the gear was released later then it will be available in the phase that is closest to the patch it was originally released.

I remember the PvP loot shipped with the system and the BG’s were added shortly after.

I think you should be able to get the PvP loot as soon as you have the rank…

Original PvP system according to the notes comes with the gear. Champions hall and the like included (matches my memory)

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.4.0

Two weeks later, people zone in and see that the level 60 set is the only one available for purchase. Just like everyone with basic reading comprehension knew would be the case.

Posted in April of 2019. The level 58 sets were no longer able to earned in 1.12, it’s common sense to assume that they were talking about the version you COULD earn (the level 60 one).

No mention of introducing the updated sets in Phase 6, yet they mentioned plans of introducing particular items in Phase 5. That’s putting two and two together. Six year olds are capable of this basic leveling of thinking.

Phase 5 also affected specific types of PvP weapons from Rank 14 that were added later too. It’s kinda obvious since they were phasing in some of these items, that we didn’t have concrete confirmation if they were phasing others. Especially when they didn’t specify. We coulda had both just as easily.

They did specify.

Which versions of the set did players earn in patch 1.12? The level 60 versions. This isn’t hard, they weren’t being vague.

1 Like