Level 442 Demon Hunter looking for guild to raid with in the future

Hello,

I am an equipment level 441 demon hunter looking for a raiding guild, I am not particular about whether it is normal, heroic or mythic level raiding. I am a mature, friendly and reliable person who likes to read and understand raid tactics in detail beforehand. I have been playing this game on and off since December 2006 and I have had some past raid experience although not as much as I would have liked due to real life demands in the past. However right now and for the foreseeable future I have abundant free time and flexibility regarding timings.

I am happy to play whatever spec the guild needs and am okay with being benched when required. I am also willing to level up and gear other classes as required by the guild. I can bring my own consumables and pay my own repair bills and will continue to gear up the relevant character when not raiding through other means such as horrific visions. I will, of course, seek to further optimise my character by appropriate gemming, enchanting, etc.

I understand that I may not get to raid right away due to my relatively low item level but I hope to join a guild and keep on gearing up with the aim to be a part of the raid team.

I would be grateful for a trial or any other means of being invited into a raid guild.

Regards
Altkaar