Level 3 in Forums

So like, if you had a thing deleted then you can’t get it.

Is it just one-chance? Because if so, that’s kind of…well…oh well.

1 Like

Only if you were suspended then you can’t.

2 Likes

there needs to be an action for it to count, if something is just removed and no action is made i dont think that will stop you from getting tl3

you need 20k posts read and 500 topics viewed i believe

4 Likes

This should help:

5 Likes

I have to like other people? Dratz. Alright, you all get +1 even if I don’t agree and I just passed out a bunch of likes to posts I didn’t even read, because I apparently need that for Level 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Right, but I’ve had one thing ‘hidden’, does that count against me?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure trust levels out myself, and something that caught my eye when looking at Discourse’s trust level requirements was this line:

These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

I’ve been wondering if there’s a similar condition on the these forums.

It’s kinda silly that one action just removes any chance of it happening. Should depend on what you did. Getting flagged for saying something stupid five years ago shouldn’t bar you from that kinda thing.

Not that I would know about that sorta thing, of course. >_>

4 Likes

Guess i will never have level trust 3 :cry:

7 Likes

They should have resetted imo and not permanently prevent you from getting it…

I have had posts removed, heck I even had a whole thread removed but no actions so far. When I get to 20k read, I’ll let you know if it works.

1 Like

Only thing I was waiting for is 5 more days.

But I just had a post deleted earlier today (which I think is b.s., but I guess I can’t do anything about it. :shakes angry fist at people who abuse the flag system:). So I guess I’ll just lay low and mostly just view and find out in a few days.

Looks like I’ll never be sending memes now because I said the word “snowflake” and got silenced. Guess that’s just how it goes talking about frozen water particles

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I won’t notice if I get to level three because I really just type replies. Not interested in linking gifs or whatever.

1 Like

You probably called someone “snowflake” :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’d probably say no, but you can always ask the support team and see what they say!

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/665/1032/channels

I wish there was an easier way than staring at a wall of gibberish to find out trust level.

2 Likes

This part is very odd. I had a friend get a suspension for saying something, was only for like 3 days, but still got level 3. I am curious just how strict it is.

1 Like

Who on earth cares? If someone’s big concern in life is a “trust level” for a video game forum, then… goodness.

6 Likes

Just curious is all, the rules are vague would be fun to post all the Enhancement Shaman memes I got.