Level 120 Fury War LF GUILD

So let me just say I’m a noob. I’m just learning the ropes and I’m looking for aguild ( Bonechewer) I would like to find one that would be willing to teach me the ropes for raiding. A little about me. I’m a 23 y/o Male I have GAD so it may take a while for me to feel comfortable in a new place but once I do, I’m usually an active participant in it. I also plan to make a horde toon after my rep grind but this toon will be my main. I’m usually on later in the night 12:00pm-4:00am (Atlantic Time) due to my work schedule. Since I’m a seasonal worker after September i’ll be able to be on alot more .

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We have players of all skill levels so this is a perfect place for you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Tonius! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, [A] Turalyon, is BRAND NEW and looking for people to help us grow into Shadowlands. We are founded by experienced players and raiders and would love to help you learn the ropes so to speak! We value community over progress, but still aim to achieve AOTC each tier. If you want to chat, my battlenet is #Thistlebloom1316

It sounds like a place for me ! I’ll send you a message tommorow my ID is Bangurdead04

Come to Dojo and we will help you become great.

Hmm for some reason it’s not lettingme add you. My Battlenet is Bangurdead04#1720 I’d appreciated if ya could add me !