Level 110-120 Dungeon Leveling Needs Options

TLDR: Blizzard please add more Dungeon options for that level 110-120 experience.

I’ve been raising my alts in preparation for Shadowlands, Leveling from 15-110 via Dungeons has been a blissful experience with a multitude of options, the adaptable dungeons with vast level ranges are mostly an engaging experience as you quickly pace through different expansions dungeons (the Nostalgia is really cool!). However, once you hit level 110, you’re reduced down to ONLY 3 dungeons (FEELS HORRIBLE to turn level 110 and go from like 30 dungeon options down to 3), running those same 3 dungeons endlessly feels terrible after the previous blissful experience. I really think that reaching the currently latest live expansion at level 110 should feel awesome and you should feel excited to add 3 more dungeon options into your choices (and lose a few of the really early dungeons at the same time… but not ALL of them…). Note: while leveling through the 15-110 expansions this is how it worked, you added a few and you lost a few… I fail to see the logic of why that should change once you hit the current live expansion (especially at this stage of the expansion).

Blizzard please add more Dungeon options for that level 110-120 experience.
Excited and looking forwards to Shadowlands! Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

I believe there are 10 dungeons in BFA? Not counting Mechagon?

Total at 120 yes, while leveling however you hit 110 and have 3 options, then at 115 you unlock Tol Dagor for 4 total, then at 120 (after level those 4 dungeons for 10 full levels) does it then unlock the last 6 of the expansion.

As an example:

• level 85 Rogue has 27 Dungeon options
  • 75 Warrior has 32 Dungeon options while at that level.
  • Level 37 Pali has 15 Dungeons…
  • Level 110 character woohoo! you are reduced down to ONLY 3 DUNGEON OPTIONS… FEELS TERRIBLE

It’s pretty sucky. Find low level people and level sync with them, and you can run dungeons (+quests, even if you’ve done them before) from any of the older expansions. It’s pretty fun getting a level from RFC at 117 :slight_smile: