Let's Try This Again...Horde Or Alliance Looking For Laid Back and Mature Guild

Good morning Jaessa! You sound like you would be a good fit with us and we would love to have you join our family! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), Guild M+ night on Thurs, have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Thanks for the responses!

I’ve added Kiua and Namaah. My battle tag is Shah#1211

I do have a 40th level alt on Whisperwind. I’m going to check both of the servers out.

Thanks again!

I am on my way out for holiday celebrations but will leave our spam below:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Are you just coming back from a break? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

SOTFO:
11/11 N
7/11H

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Tank, a Healer and a DPS hybrid class that can also occasionally fill in for Heals**.

We are looking for a Tank who loves to tank and will not become bored of tanking, a committed experienced Heals and a DPS with healing offspec capabilities for occasions when a healer needs the night off.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there! I am part of a horde guild called Enshadowed on Thrall. We are AOTC focus and looking for DPS and healers to bolster our raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday nights from 8-11pm est. We also have a dedicated key night on Mondays to make sure everyone can get a key done for the week. We have a very active guild and discord. We are also working on creating an alliance side of the guild to help with cross faction.

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

For more information Bnet AwolTurtle#1954, discord Böundless#7559 :slight_smile:

Hey Jaessa,

We’re currently recruiting for my new guild on Alliance Stormrage! We’re called The Legal Bananas, and while were new, were fairly active! Were mostly active on weekends and weeknights & there are usually folks in discord chatting even when events arent going on! Not sure what fun event were going to do this weekend but im sure we will have a good time as long as were together!

Here is our recruitment spam if you’d like to take a looksy:

Please dm me via discord if you have any questions about our guild! My disc is: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! :heart:

Hi Jaessa,
I think you would fit right in with us, below is a link to our spam. Check us out and drop me a line!

Hey Shah,

Check us out:

average age is 30 - 35.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hey there Shah, reading over your post i think you’d be a good fit, we’re a small guild but very stable and have been around for a long time, here’s some more details about us:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Sepulcher, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been toguether raiding for 10 years+!

Currently 2/11M Mythic Sepulcher. On our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

Not currently looking for Tanks, Mostly interested in one healer of any spec and range dps but contact me regardless if you think we’d be a good fit and we might be able to figure it out! Experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduleded to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-sl-3

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 10/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k rio players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current server or guild if you only want to raid with us!

SL Raid Progress:
10/11H SFO
11/11H AOTC SoD
11/11H AOTC CN

Contact Amerrol#1654

1 Like

Hello, you really described out guild to a T. We might just be the guild you are looking for. Please see our recruiting post below and reach out if you have any questions for us. I would be happy to discuss at length.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/11H – DPS w/Current Raid exp, and all others preparing for Dragonflight
Aegis is one of the top Alliance guilds on the connected Galakrond and Blackhand-US servers, and we are currently looking to add more members to our ranks. While our focus is raiding and M+, we are looking for players of all types and interests.

That said we have had several members of our raid team step away for various real-life reasons and we are looking to add some experienced players to our raid ranks. Right now, we are looking for DPS, however if you can tank or heal as an off spec when needed that is certainly a bonus.

Aegis is an adult guild, but don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends, have a good time, and a few laughs while we do it.

Aegis raids T/Th 7-10 central we have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, and we are on pace to do the same this tier. We also run an open invite normal run Saturday evening which is more casual. This is not a progression raid, it is a raid we host to have fun, to laugh, and enjoy killing some bosses in a more relaxed setting while enjoying an adult beverage or two. Note: The adult beverage part is optional, we also accept coffee drinkers, health-conscious water drinkers, and stereotypical Mountain Dew and Energy Drink enthusiasts.

We recruit players, not classes, and strongly believe you will have the most fun if you play a class you enjoy. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set roster is up to the raid leader, but I’m happy to put you in touch with him if you want to talk that over before joining.

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where the relationships with other players are built strong and stand the test of time. We are a guild that has been around for over 12 years and some of our members have been here since the beginning. Many have become more than just guildmates. Some are friends, some are like family, some ARE family.

If you are interested in learning more, you can reach out to me via Discord or B-Net:

Discord: Thorn#2184 or BattleTag: Thorn#1109.

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Note: Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild. In addition to that hate speech of any kind is not tolerated in any form.

1 Like

[quote="[H] Shandris/Bronzebeard 11/11H Looking for players for AOTC and M+ 2.5 - 3k .io, post:1, topic:1246694"]
Stryker#1631
[/quote]

Sent you a friend invite. I am working on and enjoying my WW Monk right now. Item level isn’t great but it is something that I would be interested in working on if it is the right fit. Also, I will heal. I’m an old school healer on my Priest but I’d be willing to try on my Monk.

Cheers,
Shah

Hey buddy I would love to chat with you when you have time. Ops#11419. We are a newly formed guild on Illidan. We plan to do heroic in season 4. but once dragon flight is out we want to do a 3 night going to push into CE

Howdy!

We’re both laid back and drama free :))

Mostly just here for a good time and a long time, although we do run a buttload of content!

Feel free to hmu at my btag or discord
Btag: TheGantaGun#1518
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912

Hey there Shah!

The Azeroth Syndicate guild on Kel’Thuzad is looking for new friends! Established in 2009, we’re a group of mostly working professional people, many with kids, who enjoy playing WoW as a way to relax and have fun in our down time.

We have players that do it all for fun, from M+ pushers, heroic raiding, and PvP to some that are more casual focused on achievements, pets, mounts, and the like. Alts are welcome and some players have as many as 10+ characters in guild. Our guild is also pretty family friendly as some of us even have spawnlings in the guild.

Currently AOTC in Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones, we have quite a few KSM M+ players (even some KSH folks too). We’ve got a casual PvP scene as well and are always looking for more that are into that as well. Current Raid times are Tues / Thurs at 10pm Eastern (8pm Realm Time). Other activities happen throughout the week in a less scheduled fashion.

Also, we have made a number of new friends recently who are returning to the game.

Let me know if you have questions, etc., we’d be happy to chat with you to answer them.

Raiding Stats:
11/11H AOTC – Sepulcher of the First Ones
10/10H AOTC - Sanctum of Domination (SoD)
10/10H AOTC - Castle Nathria (CN)

Check us out here if you’d like:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/The%20Azeroth%20Syndicate
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/kelthuzad/the-azeroth-syndicate

Please feel free to reach out:
Battle.net - Ciscodev#1880
Discord - Ciscodev#0714

Wow, I am amazed at the responses! Thanks for reaching out!

Still looking for a good fit. Probably should also state that I am a more of a casual player than I am a AOTC or hardcore player. I would love to run mythic and raid on a regular schedule but I do have other responsibilities that limit my WoW time.

Are you still looking for something? We’re a fairly active guild with most on after 7 PST. We have several that like to run keys during that time and we raid on Friday nights, 8-11pm PST. For S4 our plan is to mainly run normal, unless we find it too easy, then may dabble in heroics but won’t know until we get there. We do shoot for AOTC on that 1 night/wk schedule but it takes us all tier to get there, as we progress through normal first. We just got the latest last week. Once AOTC is done, it’s normal fun runs where anyone can bring an alt.

Guild is made up of older folks, a few wife/husband pairs. And now that our kids are getting older too, a couple of them have started to play with us.

If interested or want to discuss it more, hit me up on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

1 Like

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 4/11M 11/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

1 Like

Took some time away and now that things in real life have calmed down, I am looking to get back into playing WoW on a regular basis.

I still hope that I can find the right guild for me. Thanks all who responded!

Shah