Lets talk about J-E-N-A-F-U-R? what do we know so far?

just brainstorming a good chunk info on all possible aspects about the secret pet jenafur, what do we know so far aside the 3 steps leading to Return to Karazan and the two kibble sets that seems to relate to make a music grid with the nearby food your can pick up.

Your best bet is to join the Secret Finder’s Discord, and head to the Jenafur channel, but I made a post about it on Xu-Fu’s the other day:

https://www.wow-petguide.com/?News=219

already there, ;/

Then you know everything we know. I don’t think anyone on the forums would be privy to anything the Discord isn’t. If they are it’s either, 1: something they can’t share, anyway, or 2: They’ve figured more stuff out and have decided not to share.

it’s good to keep open, mind, why id love to hear any speculation for the pet, regardless of how far fetch it sounds. why i made the topic ;8 not so much for the guides we seen, just need to think out side the box >___> hmm

We know that it is obtainable.

We know that this cat is known for her lies. Ignore her sweet meows.

That is about it.

Good luck promoting far fetched ideas ideas on secret deiscord. I got some support for my idea, but also, mostly sarcastic comments, so I left.

1 month later and still no closer to finding Jenafur :frowning:
htps://warcraft-secrets.com/guides/jenafur