Lets just merge the pvp servers

Same, I just quit! There not getting my money when it is their problem to fix. But they will just keep coming out with items, mounts and boosts to try and make more money. Just poor management, how about trying to please long time customers!

2 Likes

long-time customers are needier. finding and retaining new customers is a cheaper way to replace lost income.

i work in manufacturing. new customers are easier than old ones who know the industry.

Wouldn’t solve the core issue. The core issue is players don’t want balanced pvp servers. The moment you try and force people to play on 50:50 pvp servers, is the moment they stop playing or transfer to another server.

Let’s stop pretending players want balanced world pvp. They don’t.

3 Likes

Is that why the balanced pvp servers were stable until mass migrations of players from unbalanced servers came in and lopsided the server? The evidence seems to show throughout vanilla the balanced pvp servers had by far the best population stability.

6 Likes

This discuession has been going on for the last 13 years. Blizzard will never merge servers mainly because they know if you want to play you’ll be forced to transfer or just rot. They don’t care lol

This is definitely NOT the mantra in other industries. I’ve worked for large tech companies with subscription models just like this and they say the opposite.

Here’s an idea, let’s piss off people who have been paying us for 15 years. That 16 years old who’s playing Fortnite is sure to come over and play a version of Warcraft from 2008.

1 Like

the existence of minecraft and its 1980 graphics sort of proves Retro is not a turnoff.

The fact that people still play tic tac toe proves you don’t even need computer generated graphics at all.

4 Likes

Would be nice if they’d show some love for Bigglesworth. They could merge us with Loatheb, Kromcrush, Stalagg, Netherwind, and Thunderfury and we might actually have decent numbers (would still be about a 63/37 split but not much you can do when most alliance on Benediction)

Stop playing pvp servers. Problem solved.

They merge the servers by putting them into groups just like in classic era. Blizz does it all the time. TBC needs the groups now the free xfers pushed the imbalances to a point that all pvp servers are broke.

People didn’t transfer because they wanted a 1 sided server and you are actually an idiot for suggesting it. People left realms because it was hard for them to find guilds/groups or because they were simply following their guilds.

1 Like

this is false. counterexample: Incendius.

also, watch your tone with me.

Im about done with WoW / BLizzard. Why eat McDonalds when you can have Fuddruckers for the same price and better quality? Gonna download some console style stuff to my new comp and get to it.

PS: not getting any more money from me

Exactly the servers that are “merged” are renamed and you’re still stuck on a server that’s “new” same cycle
you’ll have to pay to Transfer to a relevant server.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.