Lets go boys! we won!

Yeah I take the 5man queue max as an absolute win, I have been asking for this for literally years. Premades are lame

I don’t know where in this thread I made that claim? I’m saying don’t blame the PVE community for the PVP community’s problems.

Is Sulfuras a pvp realm? if it is there goes ur answer. Its common knowledge that pvp realms = horde pve and pve realms = alliance pve/pvp realms.

Frankly I don’t think anyone deserves any actual blame. It’s a video game. Seeing as that’s the case, when problems like this crop up, they’re going to get fixed.

No it won’t be, most of those games aren’t queueing at the same time. You have a good chance of ending up in the same game as people you queue at the same time with.

No reason to play alliance is silly, they’re getting an incentive to queue, and this is for bg’s it has nothing to do with pvp servers.

Stop pretending like horde have such a huge insurmountable world ending racial advantage bc it doesn’t exist. Wotf is a slight advantage but there are many alliance that do well in arena and blizz said themselves that bg win loss is about 50/50 for both factions. Perception is borderline imba combined with the meta gem bonus and how many druids/rogues there are in arena and pvp in general. Stoneform and escape artist are both excellent as well.

Community perception is everything and really it’s just overblown.

2 Likes

Will be nearly impossible for the Horde to coordinate several teams into a single BG but because Alliance PvP participation is so low the ease of managing this will very difficult for blizzard to prevent without harming Q’s for the horde.
HvH doesn’t solve the issue either because Alliance premades are unlikely to Q into other Alliance making their ability to merge several teams into a single game very likely when they start organizing Q’s on discord like they already do with AV.

Is suspect that the few Alliance left playing are going to exploit that weakness in the system and the crying will continue.

Pardon me while I solo Q.

congratulations :expressionless:

I hope it works out as planned. Breaking premades would have a greater effect than any of the other changes imo.

the baby faction.

We can hope, but I’m kinda jaded and know how they go around the intended design every time. I honestly don’t see much hope for playing solo Q’s as long as groups of 3+ are allowable, and even then because the Alliance have such a small PvP population even if you restricted to solo Q only they could still organize easily due to their crazy small population.

It’s a crazy advantage to have but that’s the truth of it.

Here you go. :lollipop:

1 Like

Horde numero uno.

You’re just a toxic troll.

/hugs Zipzo

I love you too. :kissing_heart:

Whiny baby.

Yet Benediction shows otherwise.

You do know thats what they are doing with the AV premades. Can be done with the others also.

Any barrier that makes it harder, is progress

Not really the barrier just creates these discords.