Lets celebrate anniversary!

Here is the actual event.

Its still a few months off, cool your jets and youll have a chance at a much better mount (3 of them) and a pet, anyway.

10 Likes

You can get the Deathwing mount for free though. Well as long as you have a sub… Guess not really free…

7 Likes

“Thanks our loyal customers! As a reward, we will let you give us more money!!!”

6 Likes

It’s two for the price of one, so that is a nice plus.

2 Likes

But then we have to mash a bunch of buttons. Why do I have to do things to get things?

4 Likes

Oh no! A company that wants to make money, gave you an optional mount purchase!

The world is ending.

When did Gamers suddenly become digital Anabaptists? Or are they just infatuated with the idea of fighting “The Man”

Looks like we have a new type of flying thread :roll_eyes:

It is all about being part of the counter culture and hating on stuff is cool and edgy.

3 Likes

^This

^and this.

Then don’t buy the dang mounts who cares if you do or don’t.

1 Like

Not me. I find them rather dull and lackluster.

1 Like

That we needed another thread for this.

Lets celebrate with this reused model, colorless, a pair of stone sculpture.

3 Likes

Wait so they’re releasing the base uncolored and untextured rig and selling it on the cash shop? What? I don’t… what??

1 Like

Are you blind or willfully ignorant? It’s been modeled to look like a marble sculpture. That’s not a pure white, untextured/uncolored models. Believe me. Take a closer look at it.

Wow how hard was it to ram that stick that far up your fourth point of contact, stud? “Are you blind or willfully ignorant?” Your daddy beat the puberty out of you or something? Grow up, it was a question.

They said these two mounts would be going to the blizzard store in August back when they announced the AE.

The only thing unreal is all the people expecting free stuff on someone elses birthday.

So forget the fact that we pay on a monthly basis and for each expansion.

This mounts shouldn’t even be allowed in the store, thats just them wanting more money.

A business wants more money? You don’t say, how dare they! /sarcasm

When you pay a subscription fee for cable, you don’t get a channel like HBO without paying extra for it

Thank you for confirming my suspicions.