Lets bring tokens to WoW classic

I want them. Hopefully the forum whiners don’t stop blizz from bringing them to NA.

6 Likes

Thanks for another thread about this. Of course from a retail avatar.

3 Likes

How can the healers and raid loggers afford flasks without them? We need them.

4 Likes

It’s cute you think flasks would stay the same price.

4 Likes

The game costs $15/month. Everything else you acquire in-game through spending time playing it. Nothing should ever be obtainable in-game through spending real-world money. What part of that formula is unclear to you? Breaking this formula is what led to the slow degradation of retail.

Why does Classic WOW need this?

5 Likes

Report for spam and move on.

3 Likes

Obvious troll. Flag and move on.

4 Likes

Next black lotus = 1000 gold

#nochanges

Look at this. The thread is hidden now because of false flaggers, trying to silence every opinion they don’t agree with. I can’t believe blizzard lets this happen.

2 Likes

You just say bring it here with no explanation of benefits for the community - add something to the conversation or it just comes across as a troll because you know it’s a sore issue because of the other legit threads about this.

When this feature can be bought on retail and applied to add classic wow time it makes it redundant.

The benefit is you can save 15$ by using your in game gold. What is there to explain?

In a forum filled with “i hate wow token” posts, I thought I’d bring some balance with this thread.

Please read whole post.

Some people don’t play retail. So they can’t buy a token in retail.

You obviously do with your avatar hence why people aren’t taking you seriously.

1 Like

Nope. He said it’s spam. Which it definitely is, because there’s dozens of threads on this topic already. Get lost snowflake.

No to tokens in NA classic please.

3 Likes

I personally play retail. But not everyone does.

For me, being able to buy a token in classic and retail increases the amount of tokens I can buy. Since I have gold in both games.

Snowflake is the conservative word that people came up with for SJWS trying to silence speech they don’t like. Which is what you’re doing.

There are dozens of threads about how people hate tokens and don’t want them. My thread is the only thread about liking tokens. Not spam at all. Get lost SJW, go to yale and get a safe space there if you don’t want to hear words you don’t like.

Haha retail player on the classic forums trying to ask for a change. Answer to why your post was flagged for trolling.

1 Like

You don’t need flasks anyway. The content is quite easy.

1 Like

Mate, what are you talking about. I have a 60 druid on herod, and a rogue i’m leveling on faerlina. I play classic and retail.