Lets address the elephant in the room

Alright, i waited quite awhile to say anything about all this pvp, world imbalance nonsense, and I think there is a big problem that’s not being looked at. VANILLA was always small, we got huge servers full of people now. WAY more people then in classic. I remember being a young kid and getting griefed all day long while i watched piretbay torrents all day semi afk deathrunning alts. ITS ALWAYS BEEN A THING…

But you know what wasn’t a thing? Greasy Try hards dual boxing for the sake of infiltrating opposite faction guilds and figuring out EVERYTHING THEIR DOING.
Sure i guess there were a few people like the dude off grandmas boy multiboxing the world away so he could do this, but MY POINT IS WE ADDED MORE PEOPLE TO A SMALLER GAME AND THERE’S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT PEOPLE DUAL BOXING ANOTHER 15$ A MONTH TO HAVE SPIES AND SCOUTS. Insane how many spies we have on Stalagg. And We’re the most unbalanced server out there.

So if you’re in some guild that pissed off the SUPER try hards on your server, Expect them to do things like have alts Same server different faction (here’s your shoutout GRIZZLY and WASHED UP).

I don’t care about the imbalance, i made the same mistake of listening to my IRL friends on server choice and now im living in the world of 80/20 alliance Vs Horde. Cool more challenge. BUT WHEN THEY HAVE DUAL MONITORS WATCHING EVERYTHING WERE DOING yall are the ones that are ruining classic.

You can’t just play the game without being a greasy try hard can you? If you want chars on both factions GO PLAY PVE CAUSE THATS WHY YOUR ALLOWED TO DO THIS ON THOSE SERVERS.

I know i used horrible punctuation, and what not but i’m REEEING all over you guys rn. I am so over devilsaur cross faction blah blah blah spy this spy that. We have it hard enough out here to stabilize anything after blizzard let half our allies go if they logged in the weee hours of that fateful day to transfer off. And now because of that GRIZZLY knows they cant compete with horde along with other guilds for things like world bosses, world buffs etc, they collude along with many other people who cant be good at this game without spending 30-45$ a month for extra accounts to do really wishy washy almost TOS violating stuff.

End rant…

2 Likes

Bigger servers means less dead servers when people inevitably quit and drop like flies. You think it’s bad now but in the long run you will be happy they did it this way.

It weeded out a ton of Boomers and Weeb’s i have no problem with the imbalance, but people needing to exploit beyond that. It’s just cringey people do really try hard chad stuff like dual box opposite faction on a pvp server, is more my point.

1 Like

Nothing we didn’t see on private servers. At least we don’t have GMs copying people’s characters and selling them, spawning bosses for guilds, giving loot to people, taking payments from China so China can sell gold unhindered… etc.

1 Like

Yeah on private servers fine, but nobody from the Vanilla era especially super early had the time or money or thought the game would be enough of a success to pay all this extra money for a whole extra account etc, i think we’d get a way more authentic experience if they updated TOS for this to be a violation, sure it’d be difficult to monitor or find people. But just like the same thing as paying for a powerlevel, or gold. The risk of your account getting banned would stop a ton of people from doing this.

Oh I think it’s absolutely pathetic what people do. What’s hilarious is that blizzard doesn’t care and that they’ve made it EASIER to run multiple accounts via using WoW tokens. There’s a 90% chance the people you are seeing aren’t even paying 15$ a month and that they are sitting on WoD gold paying for 4 accounts with wow tokens.

1 Like

Whats cringe is you using words like chad and boomer like as if its something normal people say

1 Like

Whats cringe is you addressing that like its worth replying. You just read a whole post with someone who says “chad” and “boomer”. So what’s that make you? GG. “Are you mad, can’t you see they’re just words?”

Yeah I read it to figure out what issue there apparently is, but it’s a problem .01% of the community does so obviously it isn’t worth addressing and I didn’t bother reading the rest of the pointless drivel.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Say what.

Ok Kyle…

And how do you know that it weeded out boomers? Where are you getting you’re information from? Reddit?

1 Like

Way less people in actual vanilla dual boxing horde and alliance same server different factions. Not private servers. By the time most people had the investment of a 60 through even AQ in vanilla, id say TBC was def released. so yes, less people doing this garbage. And it wasnt guild leaders doing most of the colluding like it is now. Back then it felt wrong atleast. Now its a normie thing. WACK.

Big wall of text crits you. 2/10. They must taken a long time to write.

No, im getting my information from the amount of people QQ posting in the forums. And yes, big wall of afk searing gorge death run text. I dont have time to proofread through the grief fest that is my server. BUT LIKE I SAID YALL, i’ve been here before, I know that its a part of classic. I just wish people didnt take it above and beyond to ruin it even further by dual boxing both factions. As Hannibal Burress would say “WACK.”

I’d rather pay for a transfer in a year than spend a week on those terrible servers.