Let us remove groups from our queue again

Blizzs new report system added absolutely nothing but 6 extra steps to report spam. Now we have the 2 click report, but it doesnt remove the group after we report them, making it entirely useless. The spam is still there, the afkers are still there, the guy waiting for a 4k group to carry his key is still there. I want to remove these groups from my queue, but now i cant. Thanks blizz.

1 Like

You are late to the party. They already implemented a one-click report that also removes them from LFG.

1 Like

As uninformed as ever, are you ever not on the forums? I see you on every single post.

I hang out in anything M+ or Paladin related. I browse the forums during work. Idk why that matters, your OP is incorrect since the one-click report does remove them from your view.

Here I am testing it, but its still there.

Idk what to tell you, it works for me and others. When you right click, there’s 2 options to report. One is a direct advertisement report which also removes it from LFG for you.

Pretty cool if you just told me nothing, its been your contribution so far anyways. Thanks.

You are welcome. Happy to help with your non-issue.

It might be helpful if you described what you’re doing, and if Sôsari described what they are expecting you to do.

I popped into the game to test this myself and actually couldn’t find any advertisement groups. This is probably a good thing :smiley: I didn’t want to report an arbitrary group though, didn’t seem cool, even for a test.

However, there was one group with an inappropriate name which I did report (note there are now two report options). I filled out the selections and reported and the group was not removed from my listing. However, when I refreshed the listing, it was gone.

Whether or not this is because it was filtered out after I reported it or the group filled in the time it took me to report and refresh I can’t say.

The 1 click report is what the issue is with…

I can proudly say I never reported anybody

1 Like

Snitches get stitches!!!

1 Like

I wasn’t trynna go there but yes

1 Like

It seems like reporting them does remove them, but it can take 30-60 seconds rather than it being instant like it used to be. (Having done it a few times).