Let me transfer where I want to no PvE/PvP restrictions

This isn’t about ez mode leveling. This is about transferring our already existing characters that we want to have on PvP servers. Some of these characters are 60 from Classic and we want to level them on a PvP server.

I’m saying the argument that PVE players are playing “on easy mode” than transferring to PVP is incorrect, because you can already do easy mode PVP levelling as described in my steps above.

I will take, “Obvious forums trolls” for $1000, Alex

The answer is:
“Relodis and Vegeta”

The question is:
“Who is really one person but continues to use two accounts to bump their own thread?”, Alex.

CORRECT!

Well if it isn’t…LITTLERASCAL! Rascaling everyone! You remind me of Randal from that 90s cartoon “Recess”.

1 Like

I understand. Also, people just lvl up their alts on their PvP servers by simply buying mage boosts and instance spamming.

Who’s Alex? Anyway yeah same garbage with you different day.

Vegeta isn’t my character or account… keep dreaming mate.

LOL. WE’RE BEING ACCUSED OF DOING THIS?! AHAHAHAHHAHAH. We caught the guy on my thread I believe, remember?

Yeah it’s a bit ridiculous imagine being so madge over this topic :rofl:

I don’t play on PvE servers because I don’t get along with people who roll PvE servers - I’m not even that good at WPvP. And the entitlement in this thread shows I don’t want them transferring to PvP realms and bringing it all with them.

Entitlement? What’re you even saying lol.

1 Like

I don’t understand that either…

I was against this change at back when it came out in retail, and I’m still against it.

Only way I would support it is if the charged and exorbitant amount to do so, like $100. Make you pay for the east mode leveling

3 Likes

Relodis, this guy just keeps trolling with the same exact copy/paste language as the other characters, wonder if it’s the same guy LOL.

Razorvioo…no. Read this post and see why “easy mode leveling” is not a thing with PvE servers given the way people level and gear up:

Leveling on a PVP server is a rite of passage. Sorry, you don’t get to skip all the work and reap all the benefits.

2 Likes

LOL! PETDETECTIVE AKA LITTLERASCAL! Can you add something new that makes sense and is true?

A rite of passage is a ceremony or ritual of the passage which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another.

I honestly don’t think you know what the term actually means you just saw someone else who said it and thought it sounded cool at this point.

58 character boost ring any bells? :clown_face:

Like having people to play the game with, re-connect with friends? Sure let’s just segregate the community…

By definition, a rite of passage would be leaving a PvE server to play on a PvP server, but this troll doesn’t know how to use a dictionary LOL! And yea, the 58 boost and no PvE to PvP transfer is ridiculous. WoW is about playing with your friends. This restriction limits people from that.

You can’t eat your cake and still have it afterward. Next time just roll a PvP server if it’s what you want. If your argument is that there is no difference leveling PvP or PvE then why do you even want to be on a PvP server?

People want to be on PvP servers if their friends are there. That’s the whole point of this. Sometimes it’s also to just be part of a more active arena community.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.