Let me transfer where I want to no PvE/PvP restrictions

Literally doesn’t matter what server he posted from.

Blizzard wonders why alliance never move from their majority PVE realms to their minority PVP realms… could be because it’s literally not allowed. I think the majority horde populations could care less where you leveled.

2 Likes

Only the bad players do

lol what nobody is actually leveling normally anymore

2 Likes

Still looking to do this Blizzard, any day now, thanks in advance… let me give you this free money.

Completely agree with you and I made a centralized thread including your posts and many others. Please help me get it viral so we can get this change implemented. All I need is for you to comment/upvote/share.

1 Like

Let us give you this free cash Blizzard since we all know Bobby needs a new yacht. :sailboat:

1 Like

Thousands of players would love to pay $25 per character on their PvE servers to transfer to a PvP server. We would love that. Please let us have that. It comes to no risk, ONLY GAIN…for the community, the player, and Blizzard. The perfect win-win-win trifecta.

1 Like

Let’s go Blizzard.

2 Likes

Let’s go Blizzard, let’s go! Let’s GO!!!

1 Like

Quick! Before people start buying New World! Let us give you this cash instead!

Inter-account transfers too! Character recustomisation/barbershop as well.

It’s time Blizzard. Listen to the people.

2 Likes

Yes to all the above. Let’s start with the transfers because they’re the easiest to implement.

1 Like

As you said you were going to in the last statement, the time is now.

1 Like

Amen, brother. Amen.

1 Like

I mean… depending on what PvP realm you’re already on, it already is “easy mode” leveling with such unbalanced factions.
Plus with boosting, you already bypass 57 levels of possible ganking, so wouldn’t that technically also be “easy mode” leveling?

1 Like

NO! reroll, carebears stay on carebear servers

Exactly. It’s easy mode leveling in general, regardless of where you are.

And to the lvl 16 gnome warlock, if you suggest that we reroll, then anyone who’d ever want to transfer from a PvP server to another PvP or PvE server should also reroll and transfers should be prohibited permanently in all ways. Yea…nobody wants that…so open it up for PvE to PvP.

1 Like

Nice non sequitur.

Add faction queues to each server and I’m down.

You want to solve server balance? This is how