Let me tell you

I was out on patrol in Stormsong when I came across a horde beach party. Where they informed me that they had seen Nomak in Dazar’alor, me thinking he was out there fighting the good fight. I figured I would swing by his place in Northshire abbey, when i got there the door was open and the place looked empty… when i walk in I found a note that said "it’s been fun, but I’m going go check out the peace blum on the otherside, sincerely Nomak the Zanda Prelate. I don’t know what was in that holy water i drank, but i think I saw a Troll.

4 Likes

“High Warlord” Nomak confirmed…

I blame the WPVP forum citizens for not taking me up on my recruitment offer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My guild had lost several people recently to RL commitments, as well as general BFA burnout. The guild faction changed for a merger with another guild, so we could keep raiding into 8.2 and beyond.

Definitely feels odd looking at a troll instead of my human after so many years.

6 Likes

I’m sorry Nomak…:cry: Go with the Light or Loa!! At least we will always have your forum profile to remember by. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Finally you’re on your true faction!

2 Likes

Wait! Nomak is a Zandalari Troll now!? Nomak, update your forum picture! Switch characters so it can update!!

1 Like

Don’t do that to us Alphon!!! That is all we have left of the original Nomak!!!

I may need to shift the balance over to alliance!

They still do free xfers?

3 Likes

Hey hey, no. You stay.

I’ll be returning in a few months and when I do I need the best of the best in my elite squadron.

3 Likes

Don’t listen to them Heretic. We have cookies over here. :cookie::cookie:

And I’m not sure to be honest. I can’t even faction change my rouge due to being in a community. I still waiting on my ticket about that. :flushed:

5v5 elite Horde vs Alliance battle! This may be a good event idea!

3 Likes

Orly thats interesting

1 Like

The Silver Hand has orders to slay any zandalari prelates a.k.a heretics on sight. I hope u understand the gravity of ur betrayal, Nomak… :rofl:
On a serious note, u gotta do wot u gotta do if u wonna keep doing it :+1:

4 Likes

But you can’t bubble-hearth if you bubble-regen. So many hard choices. Alliance paladins have it easy because there is no choice. Bubble-hearth is always the correct move.

A thread about human male paladins talking and doing human male paladin things, interesting. I’ll take note of this as if i were going to make a documentary for the National Geographic.

Day 1: After watching for a while, i came to the conclusion that humans male paladins use to threaten with the penalty of dead to any other human male paladin who tries change his spiritual beliefs or race.

1 Like

Dear diary,
Today I seen a large cow following me with a camera, it was a bit odd. But on the bright side he looks like he would go well with a baked potato and some carrots.

6 Likes

I’m in your Cathedral, embracing the Loa…

5 Likes

Heresy!!

Oh who cares, I’m all about that life!

2 Likes

And at Trion’s grave no less!!! Blasphemy!!! :rofl::rofl:

P.s. don’t forget to stop by Uther’s tomb. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’ve seen Nomak horde side :smiley: I think he likes us better than you. :stuck_out_tongue: He’s ours now!

1 Like

Pfft Nomak prettier than me! Hahahaha(jesse from team rocket style laugh.) Nomak only wishes he had my boyish good looks. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

You need your hair back my dude.

1 Like