Let me tell you my opinions

After making a return after 10 years, I’m quickly seeing that was a terrible mistake. This game is horrendous and growing worse with every patch. Highlights are the loot system: I’ve never seen a video game that denies the player regular progress and advancement by way of this idiotic RNG. Maybe the morons at blizzard just don’t comprehend that if players progress at the rate of zero and sit stagnant for weeks at a time they will have no desire to keep playing into a dead end. Case I’m point my Druid can’t get a decent upgrade piece of loot going on 4+ weeks. Azerite pieces help none either. 20k in titanresidum only to get nothing with streaking stars which is necessary to do any sort of good DPS.
World Quests: What a huge waste of time! Nuff said, players don’t want to be forced into World Quests, blizzard made it the norm.
Myth+ Goes back to this silly RNG system, if you make a video game dependent on loot. How about making loot AND the correct loot available to the player. I don’t wish to grind myth dungeons around and around in circles, only to get things that don’t even agree with my spec. The basis of the game is completely in disarray. The bottomline is that everything revolves around loot.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

7 Likes

Well, uh

First off this is the Customer Support forum, your game feedback isn’t seen by the developers or anyone else who works on WoW, just the customer service reps and us who happen to browse this forum

If you wanted the devs to see this (and, to be honest, due to your post containing insults, I can’t imagine there’s much desire to), you should post in the General Discussion forums

i think i see why

Anyway, best of luck with whatever you decide to play next :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If I may suggest

If you decide to post on GD, I would recommend making the post more civil

It’s fine to be passionate about the game, but hurling insults isn’t going to help anything, nor is it going to garner you more attention, just will likely get your posting permissions revoked

Best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The developers actually acknowledged this exact point you are making. They are making changes in the weekly chest that will give the player a little more agency in getting loot that would be useful for them. There still needs to be some RNG, of course, but the idea is to mitigate that frustration that you (and many other players) experienced when getting loot like this:

One of my pet peeves with the game has always been that ilvl should almost always dictate the better piece of gear. Getting a piece of gear from more challenging content should always feel like a time for celebration, but when you find out that the 445 you just won is actually worse that the 430 you’re wearing because of secondary stats, that’s really frustrating. That’s bad for the game.

Come on, man. You didn’t really think that was going to work, did you?

I get venting the frustration through the tickets. It’s sort of an act of civil disobedience-- waste some of Blizzard’s time as payback for “wasting” yours with a crappy loot drop. But eventually, they’re gonna tell you to cool it.

1 Like

I get that. But you see how in my earlier post I was able to sift through the frustration and pick out the good constructive points and reply to them? The part about getting crappy loot from the weekly chest? I think Roggsh’s point is that the developers aren’t likely to be willing to sift through the anger and insults and find the constructive commentary. Personally, I think they should (they’re professionals and it’s their job, after all), but they probably won’t.

Anyway, sorry you got a crappy piece of loot. The new weekly chest system is coming with Shadowlands, so maybe you can check it out next year.

1 Like

General Discussion is thataway.

:+1:t2: Got it thanks figured it out.

You are welcome to post in General - constructively.

When you start attacking our developers or employees, that is when you start getting sanctioned.

I’ve edited out those parts of your initial post. The rest, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, but to be heard, it is usually better to remain civil and constructive. Making personal attacks is a very quick route to removal of your posting privileges.

14 Likes