Let me hear how things are going please

Hello,

I just didn’t have the faith to jump into dragonflight after Shadowlands. I’m pretty sure we all tried to love Shadowlands and I came back in the end of BFA so I hold no hate towards that one. But its been a little bit and I keep hearing nothing but positive things about Dragon Flight. Is everyone having a good time with it?

The bugs are pretty damn bad this round. The technical problems for this expansion have probably been the worst I’ve ever seen in the history of the game. Dracthyr are cool but seem really unfinished, and again, more bugs, are added like every single update for that class it’s insane. And a lot of classes are doing well but resto sham is really not. Not looking too good at all actually. So for r shammy fans, this xpac has been kind of a let down. Few people hang in there to torture themselves, or they allegedly leave the game. Most people either jump ship to preservation evoker, or resto druid.

My feelings on shaman altogether is that they should have been given more goodies since this is a pretty heavy shaman themed expansion actually, but they weren’t. The player shamans weren’t anyway. NPC shamans look phenomenal. I hope we can be cool like them someday.

1 Like