Let demo warlocks tame demons

Instead they are simply Better Sorcerers™.

I prefer the half dozen eyeballs that melt anything and everything in their sight.

Tame?!?! You mean Enslave

I would rather they be able to tame Demon Hunters. Or let banish work on them.

(giggle)

:cookie:

2 Likes

I mentioned this in another thread. I think it would be a killer idea.

Our warlocks are probably the strongest lore wise anyways so why not theres no demon stupid enough to try and kill the player warlocks

ALL warlocks should be able to Enslave (tame) demons. Period. This has been requested for years, and had a resurgence during Legion bc of all the fantastic models Blizz released. I’m so, so done with the 2004 models, and the glyphs are old and not cutting it anymore.

In my opinion, it’s way passed due that warlocks had a minion revamp like Blizz did with hunters. They should be able to choose what model has tank abilities, ect.

Blizz doesn’t care about warlocks though, so never going to happen.

3 Likes

I’ve wanted this for years. Please, Blizzard. I want to be able to have more options.

2 Likes

Doesnt work that way.

At the very least, demo locks, the demonology specialization, should not be locked into having to use one specific demon. It’s ridiculous that my affliction lock has more leeway in choosing a demon than a demo lock, who is stuck using a felguard. Demonic Strength, for example, should have an effect for all the lock’s pets, not just the felguard.

No, but take away warlock demons, and give them to DH’S. Then we could have a portable training dummy.

But I also dont wanna lose the demons I
Have I’m connected to those for over 15 years

Bump bump. This is a need at this point Blizzard, there are only not-fun reasons to have demons at our side anymore.

1 Like

begins summoning
big portally door opens
YOU FACE JARAXUS EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION
D: Oh no

1 Like
1 Like