Legiondaries disabled completely in Shadowlands

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317420/legion-legendary-effects-disabled-for-everyone-in-shadowlands

This is kind of lame Blizzard. Legiondaries were still great to use to spice up timewalking when it rolls around. Instead of picking an appropriate level for them here for content that ultimately doesn’t matter outside leveling, you’re taking the easy way out. Disappointing.

13 Likes

Yeah, this is just a bad call on their part. Just disable them at 60. Don’t Legacy them.

20 Likes

120 scales down to 50 so they should probably disable them at like…46 or 47, whichever is closest to what 110 scales down to, but otherwise agreed.

I can’t even figure out what they are trying to solve for here. There isn’t abuse potential anywhere that I can see.

5 Likes

They dont want player to roll with 3 legendary at once in timewalking cant blame them on that tough

4 Likes

Timewalking is supposed to be fun content, not serious content, and there are solutions to this that don’t involve a sledgehammer.

Can definitely blame them for wanting to pull back on fun.

18 Likes

Using them in timewalking is like one of the only things I like about timewalking…

19 Likes

Ya it’s a pretty dumb change.

They actually think people enjoy timewalking.

It’s the most boring content weekend event there is.

3 Likes

Who are u to judge what people think is Serious Content or Fun one. U aint the designer. U dont like it stop play it. They saw what abuse people were doing with their crappy Corruption. They want to fix it completly plain and simple

Every single line of this argument works exactly as well in reverse. Dont like Legiondaries? Dont use em. Someone providing feedback about something they enjoy is not blanket, baseless criticism.

3 Likes

Is this real?

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhahaaaaaa

Where are the people defending the rental systems now? :+1:

Its funny how u just keep this part on my text. But hey Like I said they probably want to get rid of abuse like it happen with corruption. But Hey be my guest and complain its not like Timewalking was hard without them anyway

I have to agree.

There was some value and fun being able to utilize them in this way. Fun detected: NERF. :+1:

1 Like

Sure, lets discuss that. What abuse, in Timewalking, did Corruption offer? What abuse, in Timewalking, do Legiondaries offer? Keep in mind that a small boost in power is neither an exploit nor abuse, or else we wouldnt be allowed sockets, food, or flasks.

1 Like

I guess u havent seen people or boss getting 1 shooted but corruption system … Or hey the fact that you could stack Legion + shadowland legendary in timewalking. + Other thing. But Hey its fine. Too bad if your only way to enjoy time walking was to use the legendary good for u. But in my case I dont cause I liked them they way they were. No need for more discussion u have your point of u I have mine end of story. Cry about it I personally couldnt care less about legendary they were last extention Im over it

Actually still have my Val’anyr mace.

1 Like

I think they are afraid that a lvl 50 in legendary gear will be stronger than a max level one.

As long as I can still get them for xmog.

Pity, though. I was using them to jumpstart BfA

Great, now we have a bunch of useless legendaries that no one wants to delete incase ion gets the sack and the new GD embraces the “games are meant to be fun” concept again.

5 Likes

They’re BoP, aren’t they?

At a certain point, you outlevel them. Right?

This doesn’t seem to be out of character. It’s not much different from nerfing set bonuses and such in earlier expansions.

1 Like